Chapter 9 Gambling on Stone Street - Part 2

Only bare skin can be seen. On the exposed window, a patch of emerald green is mixed with many black needle-like impurities, which transforms the originally shiny and transparent jadeite into It was so completely destroyed that it just made people feel sick.

  "It's bristle ringworm!" This type of black substance is often called bristle ringworm because it looks like pig bristles, and it has extremely strong penetrating power. Judging from how dense the bristle ringworm is, it is estimated that it will penetrate at least into this piece of jade. One-half, or even more...

  Everyone was stunned. No one could have imagined that the woolen material that had been bullish before would suddenly become like this. This bristle ringworm appeared so suddenly that there was no warning at all.

  Now the energy in this piece of jade has probably been destroyed by these bristle ringworms. The size of this wool is not that big to begin with. Even if there is still a part that has not been damaged by bristle ringworms, it will probably be difficult to solve it. It's not worth much anymore.

  One sword will lead to poverty, one sword will lead to wealth, one sword will go to heaven, and one sword will lead to hell. This is the elusive nature of gambling on stones.

  "Yes, does anyone want it? Does anyone else want this piece of wool?!" The middle-aged man suddenly turned around and looked at the people who had just bid.

  Those people shook their heads, "That's it. Who knows what the situation inside will be like..."

  "But this is green jade! There is elemental energy in it!" the middle-aged man said eagerly.

  "Oh, what has been destroyed by bristle ringworm? Do you know how much effort it takes for energy masters to refine it? This kind of thing is used to practice the use of mental power by novices who have just awakened their mental power. I guess people also I don’t want it!”

  Lin Luo’s heart moved slightly when he heard this.

       The middle-aged man saw that these people would not buy it. He could only grit his teeth, turned around and said to the master Jieshi, "Master, please cut it down again and have a look."

        Now he can only hope that the bristle ringworm will penetrate It's not too deep, even if we can save the other half it would be great!

  "Okay..." Master Jie Shi also took a deep breath and tried to calm down before cutting again.

  The quiet sound of needle dropping can be heard all around, and the only sound that can be heard is the sound of the chrome knife cutting.

  Finally, after cutting it with one knife and splashing water on the cut surface again, I saw that the exposed jade cut surface was still covered with dense black impurities.

  The middle-aged man's last hope was shattered. No one would be willing to spend money to take over such a piece of jade that was destined to be completed.

  The middle-aged man suddenly slumped to the ground. This piece of wool he bought was not cheap. If he hadn't been optimistic about the performance of this piece of wool, he would never have spent most of his savings to buy such a piece of wool.

  But he didn't expect that in the end he would lose all his money...

  If he had known better, he would have sold it directly! ! !

  It's a pity that money can't buy it. No matter how regretful the middle-aged man is, he can't change the fact that this piece of wool has been cut across.