25

(Chan's POV)

The minute Felix opened the door Andrew and Lilly both ran up to him and hugged his legs tightly, and I could tell judging from his facial expression, he wasn't expecting to see them here or me. He really did look under the weather, hope it's not because of me and what I said to him yesterday. But Goodness me, why did he have to wear a black t-shirt with very short shorts. Look at those smooth silky le.... 'Damn it...focus Chan, behave yourself', I restrained myself with so much difficulty.

(Felix's look, couldn't find full pic👇)

I saw him shed a tear as he crouch down hugging the kids back, it made me smile unconsciously, and suddenly the kids began crying as well and I shook my head at these two drama queens in bafflement

I saw him shed a tear as he crouch down hugging the kids back, it made me smile unconsciously, and suddenly the kids began crying as well and I shook my head at these two drama queens in bafflement. "You guys, are you okay, why are you crying, did something happened at school", Felix asked them in a worried tone while I rolled my eyes at the two, "They heard you were sick and wanted to check up on you,", I told him, causing him to give me blank look before quickly avoiding eye contact with me as he continued to caresss and shush the crying dramatic queens.

I felt like I shouldn't be there, maybe I should give them three some space, I didn't know what to do and also, I was getting tired of hiding these flowers behind my back. Felix whispered something in their ears, which made them stop crying and I saw the kids give him a nod before they all stood up to their feet. He wiped both their tears and gave both of them kisses on their foreheads before the kids ran to the kitchen together while cheering.

"What did you say to them?", I asked him out of interest. He avoided looking at me again and looked where the kids ran off to, "I told them that I'm okay, and if they show me happy faces, my chef will make them anything they want", he explained while still looking away, and I didn't like that at all, I felt like he was too scared to face me or something. So I then decided to give him the flowers, hoping it'll make him smile a little.

"For you, from me..... a..and the kids", I stuttered, but suddenly Lilly and Andrew showed up from the kitchen carrying their ice cream bowls when Lilly my big mouth of a daughter decided to sell me out, "Nah-Uh.. daddy, remember when you picked us up, you said you bought them for Felix so he can get better", she blurted out with a smirk on her face before she and Andrew ran off towards the TV room.

I gritted my teeth at her but felt happy when I saw a small smile from Felix. "Thank you, anything to drink or eat", he asked me before taking the flowers and heading towards the kitchen while I followed him behind. Along the way, I saw Lilly who looked at me mischievously, and I gave her the 'I'll slit your throat' gesture/sign as I passed her and Andrew in the TV room, making her laugh at me even more.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Felix fetching a vase before going towards the sink with the flowers, there was also a middle age man busy with the pots who bowed the minute he saw me, and I bowed back. "Uncle Ming, this is Chan my.....friend, Chan this is uncle Ming my chef", Felix introduced us without turning to face us.

I took a seat at one of the kitchen stools and watched Felix sorting out the flowers properly, probably trying his best to ignore me, which I don't blame him. Then my eyes suddenly wandererd down to his bare thighs that were showing, which made me feel hot as I adjusted myself on the stool. Felix turned sideways and spoke up, "Chan if you need anything, uncle Ming will make it for you", he said before focusing back to the flowers which was driving me mad. Is he gonna keep avoiding me like this?

Without even thinking, I got off the stool and went to stand near him by the sink. He was nervously facing forward, while my face was a few inches away from him, just staring at him but not saying a thing. I could see his hands trembling as he placed the flowers one by one onto the vase.

Felix's eyes began to wander nervously then he took a short glance at me before facing forward again, "What Chan?", he asked in a shakey voice as I continued to stare at him. "We need to talk", I told to him. He chuckled a bit while focusing on the flowers, "There's nothing to talk about, I'm fine", he said anxiously.

I suddenly had enough of this and grabbed his hand pulling him to his bedroom, but I could feel him struggling against my grip. We passed the kids who were concentrating on the cartoons. Then I opened his bedroom door and pulled him inside with me before shutting the door close.

Felix stood infront me, his back was facing me while his head hung low as he folded his arms without turning to look at me. "Okay Felix, I admit it, I f*cked up yesterday, I'm sorry, Im so sorry for what I said, and the honest truth is, I was jealous, I got jealous when you spoke to Jim thinking you decided to pick up Andrew just to spite me, whatever the reason, I was out of line and I'm truly sorry for speaking to you that way!", I bellowed out, feeling regret, anxiety and remorse all at once .

Felix slowly turned around to face me with tears forming in his eyes. "You wanted to know why I suddenly started fetching my nephew from school, well, it was the only chance I could get to see you again and apologize to you too for pushing you away the way I did before. I was naive and stupid because every time you left after we've been intimate, I wished you'd stay with me longer. And I've realized the hard way that money is not everything. Love is enough. And I think I've falling in love with you Chan", Felix told me as tears began to fall nonstop.

I quickly walked up to him and pulled him in a tight embrace kissing his head a couple of times while saying sweet nothings to him. I then pulled his face back a bit while still holding him and gave him smile, "I fell in love with you the first time I met you".

(End of Chan's POV)

To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰.
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️