The story

Camilla was a young princess She loved nature and especially time. When you walked into her room you saw clocks everywhere. Watches, standing clocks, cuckoo clocks. Nothing was too crazy for the princess. Camilla always wanted to be outside. Even when it couldn't. But then she slipped into the guise of a cat. No one noticed when she slipped out that way. Another way to slip out was to stop time. A disadvantage was that there was no one to play with. No one knew about her gifts. Not even her friend Jasmine. Jasmine was the daughter of her maid.

Camilla was sitting in her room playing with a few bells whenn she heard knocking. 'Come inside!' She shouted. Her mother entered the room. "Hey Mom!" Camilla said. "We need to talk." Her mother said. Camilla looked at her mother in surprise. "You're sixteen now." Mom said. "Yes, and?" Camilla replied. "Come with me." Was all her mother said. Camilla stood up and followed her mother. "What are we doing in this room?" Camilla asked. She had never been here. And they thought she knew all the places in the palace. Her mother didn't answer. Instead, she walked on to a canvas. Camilla ran after her. Her mother began a long soporific speech about governing and blah blah blah. Camilla got tired of it and stopped time. She snatched the cloth and read what was written on it;

"Challenging time, A tricky fact. They don't know what to do with that, everything sounds sweet to her ears. But beware, for the headless man! It's not clear at first glance. But believe me, it's your duty.

Camilla didn't understand. She hung up the cloth and turned the time back on. Her mother apparently finished her speech and ripped the cloth away. "It may seem difficult. But soon you'll know what to do.' Camilla had to think for a moment. What had her mother said again? Oh yes! "Once it was my job, now that you're sixteen it's yours." Camilla still didn't understand. She gave her mother a hug and walked to her room. As soon as she opened the door, she saw Jasmine. "Camilla, what's up? You look like that..... Weird.' Camilla sat down next to her friend and told her what her mother had told her. "But you have to keep it a secret." Camilla said when her story was finished. "Otherwise, I'll have big problems." Jasmine looked at her understandingly and hugged her. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.'

Camilla turned into a cat again. She was walking across the ballroom when she saw a strange figure. She squeezed her eyes into slits and she saw a man. But she didn't see an ordinary man. A headless man. Camilla jumped up in horror and ran back to her room. There she turned into a human again. She grabbed a pillow and screamed loudly. Fortunately, no one heard it. The sentences of the little poem on the wall haunted her mind. But beware! For the headless man!

Did that cat have anything to do with the strange text? Camillla didn't know. It was just a man. Headless! Camilla rolled her eyes. A headless man! That couldn't exist. Camilla saw that it was late. She put on her pajamas. A yellow one, that was her favorite color. She lay down and quickly fell asleep. She thought she saw the palace. Everything was blurry. Then she began to see a clear picture. Better said. A shadow. A headless man! Camilla was startled awake and screamed. No one heard it. Then she noticed that she had subconsciously stopped time. As soon as she let the time run out again, she left her room and went looking for Jasmine. Jasmine walked quietly through the hallways. "Camilla. What are you doing so late?' "I had a nightmare," Camilla replied. Jasmine walked with Camilla me explaining her nightmare. 'A headless man!?' Jasmine asked. Camilla nodded softly. "That's strange."

After nights of poor sleep, Camilla woke up with no dreams full of headless men. Maybe she should go talk to her mother. Jasmine had already suggested that, but Camilla was again too stubborn to listen. She had to unlearn that. "Mom." She shouted. Where was her mother again? "Mom!" Again, no answer. Where was her mother? She walked out the door and saw the maids lying on the floor. "What happened here?" She exclaimed in shock. She saw Jasmine and ran to her. "Jasmine! Wake up!' Jasmine opened her eyes slightly. "You have to .... Run away. man... without... head.' Her friend replied weakly. No, you can't! Where was that nasty man. "Where are you! Come here and show yourself!' Camilla shouted. "No, Camilla!" Jasmine said before falling unconscious again. "I have to." Camilla replied. Suddenly she heard mumbelin. Camilla looked around and saw the man. He played a song. Camilla ran inside and stuffed a cloth into her ears. The palace had to be enchanted. She opened the door and saw the cat. The first thing that came to mind was running to the hall, the room where she had heard about the strange man. Fortunately, the man had first started walking around the palace. She looked around. The man had to have a weakness. She quickly looked around all the canvases. There it was! A riddle, but she had to be able to get something out of it.

So you're looking for a weakness? Then you have to go to the place where you first baked. Find some white and go outside for a flash. Then you will defeat him, and he will go off.

The place where she baked? The kitchen! Camilla ran to the kitchen and looked for something white. Flour! To the garden. As she ran, she looked outside to see if it was storming. Fortunately, yes. Once she was outside, she sprinkled the flour in a circle, a circle with two hands. She was standing in the middle and she saw the man coming running. As soon as the man was in the middle, Camilla jumped to the side and lightning struck the cat. When she was sure the man was defeated, she ran inside. "Mom!" She shouted. 'Camilla!' She heard her mother's voice. "Mom!" Camilla ran towards her mother. "Well done." Her mother said as she hugged Camilla. As soon as she was done with that, she went looking for Jasmine. 'Camilla!' 'Jasmine!' Jasmine ran up to Camilla and hugged her. "I thought I lost you when I saw you walking up to the cat." Jasmine said. "Fortunately not." She replied. "But I still have to ask my mother something." Camilla left her friend behind and walked over to her mother. "What's up sweetie?" her mother asked. "I want to know who that man is." Camilla replied. "I never wanted this day to come." Muttered her mother. "Camilla, that man is your brother." "My brother!?" Camilla was surprised. How can that weird man be my brother?

-------------------------------------

A/n: This is a story I made some years ago. I was bored and wanted to share it. If I find them I might post more storys from little me! Let me know if you enjoyed!