🌈wally's home🌈

It was the end of another school day, you were packing up your things when wally entered the room muttering to himself.
You looked towards the man aggressively trying to wipe a coffee stain off his shirt.
"What happened to you?", you asked.
"Some kids ran into me in the hall, spilled my coffee all over myself!", he angerly explained.
You were taken aback by the sudden outburst from wally.
"Hey its okay..its just coffee! No need to get all worked up..i'll get the stain out", you walked over to him.
He was still angry, you could tell from his expression and his tense shoulders.
You took his hand in yours, "wally..look at me"
And he did, his eyes met yours..but something was off.

His eyes were those large empty black orbs like they were some weeks ago.
They stared at you, as if there was no sign of life inside them..as if they were trying to take your soul from you.
Your hand rested on his cheek, your thumb softly rubbing the skin.
Wally let out a soft sigh and held your hand, leaving a small kiss on your palm.
"Im sorry for exploding like that darling..its just.."
"Work is stressful..i get it wally..♡", you smiled getting your bag.
Wally watched your every move, then smiled.
"Say..i dont think ive ever invited you over to my home before..how rude of me"
You giggled softly walking to him, "its okay! I dont mind us hanging out at my place"
Wally shook his head holding the door open for you "no please, i insist♡"
You exited the classroom.
"Well if you insist!♡", the two of you left the school building, waving goodbye to the other teachers who were leaving.

You and wally got into his car and buckled your seatbelts.
Wally started the car and drove off, you looked out the window watching the trees pass by.
Wally glanced at you every now and then "so! How was your day?"
"Oh it was good, the kids love my classes!", you happily smiled at him.
"Ofcourse they do, who wouldnt?", he smiled as he abjusted the mirror.
The two of you happily chatted about your day during the ride, you still felt like something was off.
Wally wasnt as happy an bubbly as usual, you didnt mind the serious conversations they were nice too.
Listening to his day or his troubles, but he seemed tense constantly shifting in his seat and his eyes shifted to his surroundings almost uncontrolably.
"Wally watch out!!", you yelled.
Wally quickly pressed the brakes and the car came to a sudden stop, you were pressed into the seatbelt.
The two of you panting rapidly staring at the car in front of you standing still at a red light.
"Wally are you okay?", you looked over to him, his wide eyes still glued to the car.
"I..yeah, yeah im fine, im so sorry are you okay?", he let out a deep breath.
You nodded "yeah..im alright"
You rubbed your shoulder watching wally's hands grip the steering wheel.
When the light turned green the car took off again.

Wally parked at his home, you looked out to the building.
It was a beautiful red, a blue roof and yellow decorations.
Beautiful flowers surrounded the front of the home, big colorful trees towered over the house from the backyard.
You got out of the car admiring the house, wally walked over to you holding your bag "pretty isnt it?"
"Its beautiful wally", you smiled at him as you walked after him to the front door.
He got his keys and unlocked the door opening it for you.
"After you♡", he smiled holding out his arm pointing it towards the door opening.
"Why thank you♡", you giggled walking inside.
Wally walked inside then poke his head outide, looking around the street a few times before slowly closing the door.

659 words! Im alive everyone! :D
Im sorry for no updates, i made an announcment about this!
But here it is!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I wish everyone a lovely day/evening/afternoon/night!💕
And until the next chapter!💕💕

Wally missed you so much💕🌈