Swinging

(Accidentally posted two chapters yesterday instead of one. If you missed one go check it out. Enjoy!)

It was about midnight as Cindy Moon jumped from building to building, testing how far she was able to jump. She had snuck out of her apartment half an hour ago to do this and she wasn't even tired yet.

She had no idea where she was going until she spotted something swinging through the air off in the distance. "The hell?" She muttered as she tried to figure out what it was.

It was the Spider-Man from TV, she realized after a moment. He was literally swinging through the air on what appeared to be webs.

Cindy looked down at her fingers, wondering if her arms were strong enough to do that without at least being broken.

"Fuck it" she muttered after a moment. She jumped off of the building, quickly catching the roof of another building with five webs which shot out from her fingers. She screamed with excitement as she swung until suddenly the webs detached and she was flung into the air.

Cindy laughed happily as she flipped around a few times before starting to descend. She once again caught a building with her webs, this time from her other hand.

This process repeated again and again until Cindy realized that she had wound up in some unfamiliar area.

"I've lived in this city my whole life, how can I still get lost?" She wondered aloud as she looked around from atop the building she had landed on.

She resumed her run across the rooftops until suddenly she heard a scream from down below her. She suddenly stopped and looked down before spotting the source of the scream, a woman was getting mugged by a much larger woman.

Cindy quickly went to pull her phone from her pocket so she could call the police. It was only then that she realized that her sparkly pink pajama shorts did not in fact have a pocket and that she had left her phone back home.

"Fuck" Cindy looked around for a police car or someone who could help before realizing she was the only one around. "Fuck" she whispered again nervously before aiming her fingers at the mugger down below.

Before Cindy even realized it she had grabbed the mugger by the head with her webs. The woman screamed as Cindy yanked her up off the ground before flinging her into a wall and using her free hand to shoot a large amount of webs at her, sticking her to the wall.

"Holy shit" Cindy whispered to herself, not believing what she had done, as she watched the victim of the crime quickly run away. "Holy shit!" She laughed excitedly as she felt a surge of adrenaline.

Her excitement was nullified as she had a realization. "Wait how am I gonna call the police to come get her when I don't have a phone?"

In that moment Cindy came to a decision that she hoped wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass.

—————————————————————

Cindy watched as the large drunk woman who she had stopped struggled to get out of the webs that now bound her to the street lamp in front of the police station. She walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Special Delivery!"

The newly costumed girl jumped as high as she could and landed on the side of the next building

The newly costumed girl jumped as high as she could and landed on the side of the next building. She then quickly ran up it, her bare feet sticking easily to the windows which served as walls.

She watched from the top of the building, once she reached it, as two police officers exited the building before noticing the struggling woman.

She quickly began running away, hopping again from rooftop to rooftop. "Fuck that felt good!" She laughed as she looked down at her makeshift costume. The silky outfit was also a bonus, when she had thought up the idea she had expected to fail but the clothing was as comfortable and stable as it was effective at making her look good.

She quickly jumped off the building and swung again, the white threads covering her shining in the moonlight.

—————————————————————

(Y/n) Stacy was just barely woken up by a knocking on his window. "Stupid woodpecker" he muttered as he looked to make sure Gwen was still asleep in her bed. He slowly sat up before looking at the window, his eyes went wide when he spotted the person hanging upside down by a bundle of webs.

Cindy waved at the boy before pulling down her mask, or was it pulled up since she was upside down?

(Y/n) made sure to be silent as he opened the window up. "What's with the webs?" He whispered.

"I stopped a mugging!" Cindy whisper yelled as she smiled widely. "This is my superhero costume"

(Y/n) nodded tiredly as his eyes lingered on the girls thighs. "Right, okay" he yawned. "But why does it look like you gave up on it halfway through"

The girl frowned before grabbing his head and making her look down at her face. "Because I did. It was taking to long"

"Oh" the boy yawned again. "I'd invite you in but Gwen is asleep"

Cindy nodded. "You're reaction is severely underwhelming"

"Lady it's two in the morning. Only way I'd have a big reaction was if I woke up in bed with you" he rubbed his eyes.

Cindy smirked. "Feel like swinging around with me? That should wake you right up"

The boy frowned. "Swing?" Cindy quickly flipped herself right side up before grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the building. He yelped as he quickly clung onto Cindy who closed his window behind him. "Cindy what-"

The boy was cut off as Cindy let go of the webs and they fell. He quickly buried his face in Cindy's neck as he tried not to scream, he was holding onto her tighter than he could even imagine, Cindy certainly enjoyed it more than he was.

Suddenly Cindy stuck her arm out and they quickly went from falling to swinging.

Word count: 1025