2: Tavern

Hollllyyy.....Why was the fnaf movie so good...Kinda upset because Nobody cheered when matpat was one screen, or when the song at the end played.

THEY ONLY CHEERED WHEN CORY WAS ON SCREEN-

I have no problem with him it's just why did no one cheer for matpat or the song.

Also did anyone stay long enough to hear the C-O-M-E F-I-N-D M-E

{Started on October 28}

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤
~{Timeskip: 4 hours}~

I was currently sitting by the bar since I got thirsty and wanted some juice.

{My mom used to work at a bar and when she brought me to work I would get free drinks like Soda and lemonade.}

I watched as my Dad served drinks like alcohol and water to people who sat at the bar making jokes and chatting mindlessly.

It was a bit crowded here tonight.

My mother came out of the back and told me I could stay in the back if I wanted. She knew I was not that big of a fan of being around alot of people.

I nodded before heading into the back which is where the Kitchen was and the storage was.

I walked over to a corner and moved a couple pieces of woods away from the wall and there was a symbol.

{The symbol: 𖢻}

I sat there for a minute before letting out a huff.

"Eden I know that you can see me let me in!"

I said while knocking on the wood that the symbol was carved on. The symbol then glowed and the wood opened up like a door.

I climbed inside before shutting it behind me. I glanced around the large cubby before looking at Eden to see her reading a book.

It was a book that used to be are mothers. Mom told us story's about her having adventures with friends far from the island.

The friends she used to travel with were all sorcerer's. Are Mom was one of them. Eventually are mother found this island and met are father.

She then settled here and now my family grows. When Eden turned 10 mother gave Eden her old book and taught Eden some magic.

Mother say's that I'm still to young to start using magic. But since Eden had the book, Eden showed me a spell or 2. Without teaching me how to do it of course.

I glanced around are cubby for a second. It was pretty big but we had to crouch to move around. It had a shelf on one of the walls that held lit candles and some crystals.

In the corner Eden sat in there was mutiple pillows and blankets. I moved over to her and tried peaking into the book.

"What spell are you reading about?"

Eden looked up at me before looking back at the book.

"I'm reading about potions not spells. Right now atleast."

I let out a "Oh." Before sitting down next to her. I grabbed a blanket and covered myself with it a bit. I stared at the opposite end of the cubby staring at the small window built in.

It allowed both me and Eden to see what was going on in the bar area. But the window was located near the floor so when looking through it from a distance all you could see was people's shoes walking by.

I crawled on over to the window before deadpanning at a something I usually saw, and Eden saw my expression.

"Let me guess. That man is flirting with mother again?"

I nodded before getting a idea. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a penny before slightly opening the window and sticking my arm out of it.

I then got ready to flick the penny at the man's head.

3...2...and...now!

I then flicked the penny harshly, and it quickly flew through the air and hit the man right on the back of his head.

I quickly closed the small window and let out a giggle as the man looked around the tavern confused.

But my own attention was pulled away when I saw the door open on the other side of the other side tavern.

It was the pirates.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

...

Um...

Hi?

Sorry? I guess? Maybe?

Imagine waiting forever for this book to update only for it to be a short ahh chapter lol...

Ok yeah sorry.

But the reason I ain't updating is because I have nothing in the fandom keeping me fed :(

But I hope you feel happy I at least published something dawg so...yeah.

K bye.

{Completed April 20th 💀}