Drop Like An Earthquake

"Ellie, Ellie, Wake up!" Somebody was shaking my body.

"Earthquake? Earthquake!?" I screamed and jumped to my feet while realising it was only Luke shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I drooped my shoulders while rubbing my eyes.

"Keep your voice down, I was thinking about doing that girlfriend makeup thing" He pointed to all of the others who were crashed on the floor.

"And?" I snapped while flopping back onto the couch face down.

"Well I don't own makeup do I?" He laughed. I could see the smirk on his face growing and I wasn't even looking at him.

"In the box under my bed. It's silver" I mumbled into the pillow.

I heard him run upstairs ans jump between houses, then a massive BANG! He then returned with the makeup box while limping and a cheesy smile plastered on his face.

"You're such a dick" I laughed as he ran into the kitchen.

The sound of his laughter filled the air which made me collqpse into a fit of giggles that made my ribs hurt by the time Luke came back with hot chocolates on hand.

"Shall we wake them all up?" Luke whispered as we sat on the couch, drinking hot chocolate while debating with each other.

"Okay let's go" I giggled as I picked up Maddy's arm and slapped Calum in the face with it.

"What the fuck Maddy?" He groaned while laying his hand right on her face.

"Get your hand off my face Calum" She groaned while turning her head over to face him.

Their debate went on for a while before they both realised that Luke and I were sitting on the couch laughing at them.

"Dicks" Calum laughed as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Oi Maddy, shall we wake up these three?" Calum exclaimed as he pointed to Ashton, Jazz and Michael.

"Hell. Yes. Get some ice cubes" She sat up and inspected the three sleepyhead's faces.

Calum ran into the kitchen and soon came back with three cups filled with ice cubes, then we all started pelting them at each other. Michael was the first to wake then Ashton, then Jasmine.

"Guys, guys stop!" I screamed as everyone suddenly turned on me and started throwing the frozen ice in my direction.

"Stop throwing ice cubes at my girlfriend" Luke exclaimed in a failed American accent while picking me up like a sack of flour, throwing me over his shoulder and running upstairs with me.

"Well that was eventful" I laughed as he dropped me onto his bed and slammed the door shut.

Luke completely ignored what I said and sat smack bang in the middle of his bedroom floor.

"Kiss me or you're not leaving" He smirked which showed his dimples, my heart melted.

"Looks like we're gonna have to stay here forever then" I played along and sat cross legged in front of him before pushing his chest down and laying on top of him.

I dropped my head and started kissing him while he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my body down which closed the space between us.

"We better go down otherwise they're gonna think we're doing something else" I laughed as I pulled away.

"Or we could call them up here?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Ok well sit on the bed like nothing has happened" I laughed while pushing myself off of him.

"Guys! Bring my makeup case up here Maddy and come to Luke's room!" I screamed down the stairs.

We heard the pitter-patter of feet before all four of them appeared at the door.

"Why the makeup thingy?" Ashton pointed at my makeup case which Maddy was holding.

"We're doing that makeup thing" Luke laughed as they all made themselves at home.

"Girlfriend makeup tag" I laughed while punching Luke's arm as hard as I could.

"Yeah, that" He mumbled.

"But I don't have anyone..." Michael pouted.

"Call Carly" Ashton pointed out blatantly.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's my friend and fine" He sighed while taking out his phone.

Well this is going to be fun.

Calum, Maddie, Ashton, Jasmine

Michael, Carly and I were all seated on Luke's bed while Luke set up the camera.

"Hey guys, we're doing the girlfriend makup thing," Luke looked to me for guidance.

"Girlfriend makeup tag" I corrected him.

"Right, yeah that. We feel like we haven't been making enough videoes lately and we wamted to do something other than music so yeah" He scratched the back of his head.

Luke winked at me.

"So I have my really really really good friend Ellie, Say hi Ellie"

He pointed the camera at me.

"Hi" I replied with a nervous wave.

Luke started to speak before he was interrupted.

"And I have my really really really REALLY good friend Carly, say hi Carly"

"Hello fans" she shyly pushed up her glasses and waved with a small smile.

Carly was quite pretty. She had long, wavy red hair, freckles all over her face, dark brown eyes and to top it off hipster glasses.

" So we will make 4 videos, one for each couple" Luke blabbed on towards the camera as I started playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Ok so first it will be Ellie and I" Luke yawned while turning to me which snapped me out of a daydream.

I decided to say something completely random and weird.

"See you when I'm pretty" I said while going cross eyed as Luke and everyone else burst out laughing.

He restarted the video camera and got cracking on the makeup.

"I'm 75% sure this goes all over your face" He confusedly grabbed out the blush.

This was gonna be a long day.

••••• Spoiler •••••

Lots of interesting stuff in the next chapter..... :)

Keep reading poptarts!