✧ 00 | Fate

──────────────────────────────

The Archon War.

The lord of Geo, Morax and The Adepti fights to protect their nation, Liyue like it was the death of them.

The lord of Geo summoned the Five most powerful Yakshas to fight alongside him, till the very end.

Screaming, Fighting, and Blood were everywhere.

One adeptus, who seemed to be in a form of a young girl, was actually more then 2000 years.

All the adepti have their own powers, for which she has possessed the hydro element. She was capable of healing, fighting, all at the same time.

Her attacks are graceful, always keeping an eye out for her comrades, mostly the Yakshas and her God since they were fighting all over the battlefield. Though almost all the adepti will see a hydro aura surrounding them once they've gotten serious injuries, knowing that one particular adeptus is healing them as she too fought by their side.

It was known to everyone, she was the strongest among the adepti.

Beside the yakshas, of course.

There was five yakshas that was stronger then her.

The Guardian Adepti.

"Don't ever let anyone readjust yourself just as they pleases, your soul is yours

"Don't ever let anyone readjust yourself just as they pleases, your soul is yours. Not them."

A women with soothing voice says as she combs your hair with a crystal comb that was made by adepti arts.

"I won't, Bonanus"

"Na uh uh uh! I'm giving you time to process and take those words deeper into your heart, let in sink for a moment. You'll understand your worth, Y/N."

Bonanus, also known by General Chizapus as her title. She is also the most closes to the adeptus girl. Like a big older sister.

"Do you.. really think I'm worthy being one of the poeple Rex Lapis would summon?

"Of course you are, I'm serious. You itself are strong enough physically and mentally. Do not underestimate the power of the Adepti you've obtained, my star"

Said Bonanus, General Chizapus, One of the five most strongest Yaksha.

Who yields the Hydro power, just like the adeptus.