The consumer

-your pov-

I paced around the corridor, hoping that Wriothesley won't see me. I walked into his room, and slammed the door shut. My heart beated faster, my breathing got quicker, and my eyes were shaking. Thoughts looped in my head, like a train. 

'Does he love me, more than a friend?'

'Whats gonna happen now?'

'Do i ignore him?'

A wave of pain gushed through me, making me groan. I looked outside, and saw the waters move rapidly. The sky above became dark, and waterdrops were seen from underneath the surface. I inhaled, feeling my body glow inside.

"Y/n?" My breath halted, recognising that voice. The one who was in love with me, was right behind the metal door. My eyes tailed the door, and my heart started to flutter. I took in a deep breath, and walked towards the door. But when i walked, all of the past memories were playing on loop, like it was never-ending. I froze, feeling....worried.

"Wriothesley? Can i help you?" I tried to keep my voice steady and calm. When i looked down, i saw my arms glow red, and flames started to appear on my nails.

'No no no no! Whats happening?'

'Breathe. Breathe y/n, for god's sake!'

'Shit its not working!'

"Y/n, im coming in." The door knob turned a little, adnd everything froze in time. Wriothesley cant see me like this. I looked at the window, that was holding the room and waters separate. my insticts told me to go there. I ran, and tried to break the glass. I heard wriothesley footsteps from behind, making me freeze. The room was filled with silence. My arms went back down to my side, my head against the window.

''Why?" I looked through the glass, seeeing a young short haired boy, scuba diving. The ocean's storm was still happening, but the boy was trying to escape.

"Listen i know you heard all of that." I turned around to face him. "But i do really love you." I sighed, feeling my words loged in my throat.

"Wriothesley." I look at him, tears streaming down my face. "We can't..."

"I don't care. Forget about everything and everyone. We could be ourselves." He held my hands, despite them still red.

I sobbed, falling to my knees. My arms turned back to normal, but my veins were seen, and the tears were stained red.

"Shh." He reassured me, sitting down next to me. I leaned against his shoulder, having a dead face.

"I....I love you too." I finally spoke, feeling droopy. I heard him hitch his breath, but i could feel his heartbeat increase.

-Unknown pov-

The flames burned fiercely, making the place glow. I checked her strings, they were all pink.

Y̵̢͔̹͓̪̝̯̱̱̣̌̃̀̉̌͆̚͝ō̷͕͎̼̩̺͎͇͋͋u̷̮̩̬͇̻̬̣̾̍̇r̴̡̮͍͍̰̝̟͎̽́̔̓͋̈́̚ͅ ̴̟̲̘͐̎̎̑̿͌̄̓̕ṯ̴̡̢̡̪̩͈̹̀̽͊̍̓̊͜ḯ̶̹͙͌̈́̍̚͜m̴͍̪̦͎̥̘̪̠̈́̃̐͗̾̎e̵͚̫͖̭͖̣̬͎̙̬͌͂́ ̵͙͇̺̂͐͆͒̇̚͠i̷̖͗͐̑̽̽̈͒͛s̵̢̘͔͂ ̷̳͖͉̹̺̤͚̣͖̖̉͋͝͝u̷͕̱͎̭̲̯͌̋̎̑͝p̶̻̲͈̦̺̟̣̩̫͇̾̈̀̄͘,̶̩͓̯̥͆͜ ̷̨̨̳͕̘̺̦̩̥̜̄̊͂͗͛̕l̶̛̗̞̳̋̍̓̓̋̍̍̅͝/̶̡̘̖̌̊͛̎̋̓͛n̷̢̥̻̠͖͑̚͜.̸̩̰̭̕

(Your time is up, l/n')

-Y/n pov-

I felt my head spin like mental. I groaned in pain, my body turning pale.

"Y/n? You ok?" The voice was faint, and i collapsed onto the floor.

I woke up in a realm. Ropes were strangling me, streched out my arms and legs, not making me move. Everything look disoriented, but all i could see was a familiar boy, he looked like....Wriothesley. Wait, it wasn't him, well it was, but he was a child.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" He cried, having his arms out by his side, protecting something. I managed to move my head slightly, seeing what or who he was protecting. 

It was young Y/n.

"N̵̲̞͎̆͠͠á̸̦͉̄̓͂̿͘ư̶̛̺̱̪̏͐͋̊́̽̄̔g̸̢̡̳̙̈̇̌́̄̃̑̕̚͠h̸̠͎̐t̶̛͙̘̪̉̌̋̔̈́̕̚͘ͅy̸̢̼̹͉̳͕̱̋ͅ ̴̡̺̜̫͖̈́͜b̶̮͓̱͘ơ̶̧͔̙̖͇̅͛̕͘͠ͅy̵̛̪̙͖̜̝͚͆̈̓̊̃͆̾,̴̛̫̊̈ ̷̰̞̻̬̱͐͆̀͗̈̐̏̏͘d̶͇͍̜͉̝̰͉͔̘̑͗͛̾͘ȯ̷̧̧̤̹͙͈̣͒̎̚n̸̟͇͎̝͋̃̂̇́͝'̵̨̢͙̦̱̺͙̖̅̀̅͊̉̾̋̚̚͘͜͜t̷̨̧̧̳̫͍̀̀̎͂̇̍̈͐̆ ̵̗͕̳̣̦͈̗̞͉͍̀̈͐͊͋̿i̵̛̥̲͇̭͚͓͆͑̓͒͌͜n̸̡̫̯̪̋͛̊̍͌t̶̥̖͇̟̳̘̯̺͉̊̇̕e̵̡͈̻̥̗͗ř̴̥̗̲͉̟̹̈́̅̽̊̎f̸̨͕̣͎̫͉̼̹̗͂ë̴͓̘͚͍̟̠̖̰́́̓͌̉̄̓͝͝r̶͓̪̘̻̒̀̓͗̅̂ę̵̳̼̼̬͇̙̭̖̄́̊̍͒̚͝ͅ ̷̟̖̯͎̓̆́w̶͎̪̓ͅǐ̶͇̜̘̄̂͊̇͗̑̍̚t̴̛͕̖̐̓́̓̄́͘͜h̶̰̍̂̽̃̈́̔͗̚͝͠ ̵̢̭̉̐̈́̾̈́͑p̶̖̫̭̭̎̈r̴̨̹͖̣̩̗̘͓͇͑̀̾̋̈͐o̷̧̺̝̰̜̥͖̰͊̂͐͛̃͛͘͝͝b̸̢͕̺̠̤̻͎̭͆̆̉͝ḷ̴̨̖̗͝e̶͕̗̳͚̞̙̓ḿ̴̩͈̬͔̈́̉̀̕͝͝s̴̞̻̞̜̾̍̋ͅ ̶̥͎͇͕̭̄͂̈̕t̵̨͚̬̺̪͖͚̫̉̏͛ͅͅh̵̯͎̰͕̀̓͗̇́͒̒̃ͅậ̵̼̰̓͑̋̔̅̌̾̚ţ̸̛͙͙̝̭̬̣̬̌̾̌̊̐̿͋̚ͅ ̸̬̥͍͊́a̵͕̯̞̳̍́r̵̡̥̘͕̣̻̦͎͌̌̈́ȩ̷̡̫̪̗̮͖͙̤͑͋͒̂̂̔̈̚ṋ̶̛͈̱̜̤̪̗̜͙̟̊̃͑̓̈́̿̑̕͠t̶̘̫͂̐̐͜ ̶͕̝̞̱͍̺̉ẙ̵̙̈́͆̾͌̅̍̐͝͠o̴̧͕̮͌̑̈́̀̿̉̍̓̕͠ͅu̸̖̹̜̲͕͎̲͑̎̍̎̀͜r̵̟̃̾̆̇͌̄̕͝s̶̤͈̩͖̺̈́̄̾̇̇͂̊̓̏͘͜ͅ.̵̛͖̙̯̲̒̔̾͋͒͘͠"

(Naughty boy, don't interfere with problems that arent yours.)

The voice spoke, sounding disoriented. The moment i blinked, young Wriothesley was dead, and the older version was chained up, looking down.

"Wriothesley!" I yelled, making him look up.

"Y/n?" His voice was gruff, and in pain.

Ś̴̢͉̲̪̗̗̎̾͌͐̓͆̈́͌I̶̻̤̝̫̺̳͉͗͌L̴̨͉͈͓̼͂Ę̸̨̛̛̣͇̥͇̜̥̘̜̈́̉͂͛̀̑̿́Ǹ̶̲̣̀͆͝C̴͈̯̥̘̿̈̔̊̌̐͌̕̕͜E̶͔̒̈̀̆̎!̷̛̻͙̘̭̙́̂̆̌̃́͝ ̵̯͇̩͉̬̄Ŏ̵̡̥̹̣͉́̌͋͑͋͛̔͝T̸̢͈̤̝̫̀̓̈́͋͗̓̓͠H̷̩͉͐̀̑̂̓̃̽̓̚Ę̵̡͎͕̜̥̉͗̃̇̔̂̽́R̸̼̺̞͓̫͎͎̙̃̒́͛̀̏̇͝͠W̵͉̮͇͍͖̼͓̐̄̋͌̈͂Ḯ̷̖̈́͜͝S̷̪̼̅̂͂̂̆̂͠E̶̢̗̞̰̠̣̫͑̾̊̐͆́̔͑͜ ̶͉̙͋̉̏̑̃͠Ļ̶̢̪͍̼̰̜͍̒̋̾͂͂̈́̊̈́̕/̷̧̢̝̪͠͠N̸̘̟̻̝̄͐͜ͅ ̶̦͗W̷͕̯̪͕̏̀̅̊͂̍̕̕͘Ḭ̶̛͉̘̘̝̬̂̄͛͝L̸̯̹̜̟̘̖̲̜̏Ĺ̴̨̝͇͔̫́ ̴͈͐͊D̷̛͕͊̈̌̿͆͆̉̏̆I̸̻̙̻̗̞̩̞̫̺͌͒̎E̸̙̲̫͉̤͓͉̋͋̍͋͒͂̄͝!̷̛̜̜̗̗

(SILENCE! OTHERWISE L/N WILL DIE!)

The room shook, but the strings tightened.

'Where am i?'