↠ Chapter 2 ↞

ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:
____________

     I thought keeping my secret was going to be the hardest with Aunt May. I was incredibly wrong.

     I woke up the next morning with a hinting pain in my ribs. Oh, that's right. I got beat up by a villain last night. I sighed, getting out of bed with a grunt. I looked at my arm to see a bruise on my inner elbow. I bit my lip, thinking in how the hell I gonna get out of this.

     I walked over to the bathroom to get a better look of my injuries and to also get ready for the day. I saw another small bruise near my collarbone. That looks like a hickey. Could I blame it on that? No. Peter doesn't get girls. I giggled quietly as I thought that.

     I quickly brushed my teeth with a quite damaged toothbrush, probably from my anger in not being able defeat villains in one try back then. I splashed my face with some cold water and then put some more in my hair to style it a bit.

     My body heaved itself back to my bedroom. I quickly put on some sweatpants and a decently good-looking long-sleeve shirt. I put on a chain necklace with a spider at the end of it. The one that Gwen gave me before she... I sighed, opening my bedroom door to go into the small living room that we had.

      Barry was in the small kitchen of the apartment, cooking some pretty good-looking scrambled eggs. I smirked and licked my lips at the thought of food. Fast metabolism sucks. I sat on the couch for a bit before he eventually came over and gave me a plate. I smiled and thanked him. I ate it extremely quickly, and he did too.

     I let out a loud yawn, and Barry chuckled a bit. "Do you want to go to Jitters and get some Coffee?" He asked with a simple grin. I nodded.

     We soon made it to Jitters, and we each ordered a 'Flash.' I always found it weird how he looker at that cup of coffee with such happiness.

     I heard the door to Jitters open again and I looked over Barry to see who it was in curiosity. Was that... Oliver Queen?!

     Oliver walked towards our table whilst I just eyed Barry and then Oliver over and over again. I was incredibly confused. Oliver reached over to Barry and... Put a hand on his shoulder?! "Hey, Barr." Oliver smiled, and Barry.. Blushed. Well, who wouldn't have a crush on Oliver Queen.

     "Hey Ollie." Ollie?! Barry smiled nervously, taking another sip of his coffee. "...Never thought I'd see you here in Central City. Why're you here?"

     Oliver smiled once more, his eyes almost twinkling at Barry. I ship it. "I'm here because of a business event, and I went to get some coffee. Didn't expect to see you here, although you're at Jitters like twice a week." He chuckled.

     Oliver looked over to me with squinted and stern eyes, and my eyes were almost the same. He snapped a smile. "And who's this, Barry?" His eyes studied my with interest and confusion.

     Barry's words only came out as stutters as he had a hard time telling Oliver exactly who I was. I decided to speak. "You can tell him when you're ready." I nodded my head, and Barry nodded as well.

     "I know this is weird.. And seems impossible.. But this is my son, Peter." Barry bit his lip as he awaited Oliver's reaction.

     Oliver remained silent for a moment, before his lips crept into a smile. "Who, when, why." He stated with a stern voice, although his face still said otherwise.

     Barry spoke again. "When I was a teenager, I hooked up with this girl, Mary Parker. I never knew I got her pregnant. About a month ago I got a call about what happened. Appearently Mary never told Peter's aunt that he had a father, and so he stayed with her after Mary... Died. His aunt recently died in a fire, and the services found me." As Barry explained this, I felt a pang of guilt and sadness in my heart.