Chapter 18

• Christmas Special •

"KIM YANNA! Where are you?!"-a loud voice shouted making grunt, and putting over her blanket "Wake up!!"-Tae said as he shakes the girl in her bed "Kuya let me sleep!"-Yanna plead

"No! Everything is ready, the gifts, the food even the games!"-Taehyung whined, Yanna didn't have a choice but to wake up, only to be greeted by his well-prepared brother, he was wearing a brown suit with a red necktie in hospital white buttons down shirt.

"You're too earlier Kuya"-Yanna said and rubs her eyes "no rubbing!"-He said and remove Yanna's hands "go prepare so we'll go at the venue now"-Taehyung added, Right, today's Christmas will be very different.

She proposed to the company to celebrate Christmas with all Hybe artists, at first the company don't like the idea of the working at Christmas, But since Yanna said that they'll have fun and use this chance to be close with each other, and going is not an obligation, those who juts want to come can come, But after the Groups hearing that's it's Yanna who proposed they quickly accept but some of them didn't accept because they'll will celebrate their Christmas with their Family.

Yanna is now standing in-front of her brother who's counting the gift in the floor, Yanna didn't know how to react seeing the gift scattered in the floor "and how we gonna take all of that with us?"-Yanna said internally face slapping herself, she did bought a gift for everyone but it's small that can fit in the bag.

"It will fit don't worry"-Taehyung said and smiles "what are you wearing?"-he asked looking with disgust, well she was wearing a tracksuit so i guess it's natural that Taehyung react that way "clothes?"

"No go exchange something formal!"-he said and push Yanna towards her room, Yanna just change since she doesn't want to argue a lot with her brother

Right now the girl is wearing a velvet red top, a white square pants, a red velvet stilettos, she also wear a pair of Lv earings, she receive as a gift not long ago, a gold necklace that her friend gave a Gucci ring that she bought last year, also she puts a red Parada glasses and a red saddle bag from Dior.

"That's what I'm talking very good!"-Taehyung said as she saw her sister with her new fit, Yanna just put her white crop coat before they leave.

After arriving, the venue is larger that she expected, once they entered the room, they saw the other BTS member, TXT member, and some of SVT members " MERRY CHRISTMAS!"-they all said in unison making them laugh, the girl walks towards the tree with already numerous gifts under, Yanna added the her gift and so does Taehyung.

After shortly the others also arrive, they all greeted each other and chat with each other "Yanna-chi!!!"-Jeonghan shouted, and walks towards to the said girl "Kuya Han!"-the girl shout back and they both hug each other "I'm so lucky to spend Christmas with my baby"-Han said adoring the girl

"Alright, alright, let's start!"-Yanna shouted and everyone cheered "For our first game, it's whisper challenge!"-Yanna announced "ok before we start you can choice 5 members of your group"-The girl said, Le sserafim being already five and so does TXT, at enhypen Sunoo and Jay didn't play, BTS player are Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin and RM, and for SVT, it's Minghao, Mingyu, Hoshi, Vernon and Dk.

"Alright, Alright first word!"-Yanna shouted and show the paper to the first player, the first word is S-Coups. They all started shouting S-coups name, some succeed passing the word, some said pass a total different word earning a laugh to everyone, the game continues SVT somehow won despite of passing different words they somehow get the right word in the end

After some games, they decided to eat, mixing with others, to deepen their bond but the respect are still there, Yanna can't help but to smile seeing how everyone getting along, she happy that she joined Hybe family, and it's probably one of the best decision she made

"Alright! How about we open the present"-Taehyung said while holding a box wrapped with a Christmas theme wrapper "so this one is from Yeonjun to Yanna"-Taehyung said before shaking the gift and give it to her.

The gift giving continues, Yanna getting most of the gift, Having every idol have a gift for her.

The idols receive their gifts from Yanna, they all opened it in unison, it was all from the same jewellery brand, they all the same a gold plated bracelet the only different is the name engraved in it (Yanna to idol name)

"You're so sweet!"-Jeonghan and Jiso said at unison and hug the younger "thank you, It's just my appreciation from u, it's not that expensive but thank you for liking it"-Yanna said

"Like it? No! we love it!"-Seungkwan said and join the hug, not long after, the others join the group hug to, causing them to all fall and laugh, It was indeed one of best Christmas Yanna have, she can't denied that she enjoy it, she'll probably talk this with her yannies once she ho live to share the moment.

After the exchange gift, they decided to play some games again, before deciding to sleep, They suddenly plan to sleepover in the venue, so they texted their manager and staff if they can get them sa pjs, they quite hesitant since their staff supposed to be off the work, but the staff like the idea that the idols are getting close.

After tidying up the place and changing to their pjs, they started to party, singing and dancing foolishly just like some normal teenager friends doing what has to be done in sleepovers, and of course, they finished with movie marathon, that makes them fall asleep.

A/N: I was thinking making of SVT fanfic, and I already made Jeonghan's fanfic! I just need to do Cheol's before publishing it>•<

This is a short update but the story is still on-hold I just thought that I should make a Christmas special before December end, wish you like it!