Revelations

Oropo has lost so much, the many demigods that either left disillusioned or dead on missions for the cause. The trust of the remaining demigods and worst of all he has lost his trust in Echo, his love.

Oropo is alone in his room in his tower reminiscing about his past adventures, and his life before all this, and wishes he could get it all back someway. His melancholy leaves him open to a surprise attack by Epsilon, but he is saved by Orgonax using the techno-organic parts of his body to protect him.

Oropo: What. Who are you (Blasts at the attacker but misses due to using Xelor magic to escape)

Epsilon: (Removes hood, showing distorted and glitching face) Hello brother, miss me

Oropo: (Shocked and horrified) Epsilon. You're still alive!!!!!!

Epsilon:(Laughs manically with a glitching voice) If you call this life, but you should know how this feels, or you did before you found a way out. Tell me how you did it NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Oropo instead teleports away with a portal while remotely activating Silo.

Silo:Oropo what happened, why activate me so late in the---

Oropo: No time for that, it's EPSILON he's here 

Epsilon: You'll need more than him to stop me (releases a massive blast, destroying Oropo's room)

Oropo: Come on, that's my room!!!!!!!!!

Epsilon: Wouldn't matter soon you'll be dead (blasts him with an energy attack, but he tanks it) Or wish you were!!!!

Orgonax:(In his head) Oropo let us destroy him together

Oropo: You read my mind.

Both battle Epsilon, and a massive release of light forms around the tower.

Meanwhile, in the kingdom of winds.

Mishell: Dame Echo ar--are you sure we can trust Oropo???? We don't even know what exactly he is???

Echo:(Face saddens) I know he seems strict and uncaring, especially after the chaos but he cares about us and our mission to destroy and replace the gods is a just one.

Dathura: And how exactly are we going to do that all this time all this chaos and death and not once has he told us how we will replace our parents, in fact, I honestly doubt he intends for us to replace them at all.

Echo: We should put our trust in Oropo he knows what he's doing.

Ush: But is she wrong, Oropo may have tried to befriend us, but that doesn't replace the fact that he's also sent us on dangerous missions and almost gotten us killed either during training or just because he's pissed off.

Echo: You could've left anytime you wanted, all of you could, the fact you're here means you want the same thing, and unfortunately that comes with sacrifices.

Bump: Let's just hope we aren't the ones sacrificed, huh????

Suddenly, a portal opens

Echo:(Her face glows as she smiles in surprise)Oropo.

But Oropo falls out barely injured but in excruciating pain and glitching

Mishell: OROPO!!!!!! (tries to help him up) What happened????

Echo:(Picks him up and starts sobbing as she takes him to a corner to try and heal him) OROPO!!!!! Tell me what happened!!!!!!

Oropo: Run all of you now, Before Epsilon gets his hands on you!!!!!!

Then suddenly Epsilon arrives by violently shattering through space-time itself to get to them and snarls at Oropo whom he lounges at.

Epsilon:You die!!!!!!