MY FIRST LOVE (Pt.2)

Yn pov

Time skip

Yn - (I was so excited to go during the break. I was screaming from inside)

Jk - Ohh so you are here.....

Yn - (my heart started to beat fasttt and Lisa was teasing and giggling behind me)

Jk - So I have gathered you all here for something special. So today I am going to propose the love of my life..... So Lisa will you be mine?

Yn - (after hearing this my world paused for some time, I could here all the students clapping and cheering them. I took Lisa's and Jungkook's hand and kept then on each others hand. I also stared clapping) Congrats to my bestie. You both definitely belong to each other.
(I was about to cry. I could not hand it anymore so I ran from their)

Lisa - Y-Ynnnn w-waittt.........

Lisa pov

Lisa - (I was shocked when he proposed me. My friends love proposed mee? I tried to stop her but she did not)

Yn pov

At home

Yn - (I was so sad, but if he is happy then I am happy. As unnie has gone for a 3 days trip with her friends I am alone home, so I can cry as much as I want)

Next day

??? - Ynieee

Yn - (I come near my locker to keep my thing as I heard someone screaming my name and hugged me..... I know who it is)
Lisa please don't hug....

Lisa - You always ask me to hug me but what happened today?

Yn - Nothing..... By the way what about you boyfriend?

Lisa - Boyfriend??? Which boyfriend?

Yn - Ya stupid.... I am asking about Jk....

Lisa - No we are not in any relationship!

Yn - What??!!?

Lisa - Don't be too shocked!!!

Yn - But how.......??

Lisa - Listen ......

Flashback

Lisa pov

Jk - What happened to her?

Lisa - You did very wrong by proposing me Jungkook, she loves you

Jk - W-whatt??!!??

Lisa - Yes, that's why she is sad. She never looked and any boys. Many boys proposed her but she said that she already has her own love. She rejected all the boys for you

Jk - Whatt, she did that for me?

Lisa - Hmm,yes

Jk - First I had a crush on you but after some days I started to get a strange feeling.... My heart started to beat fast I don't know what was happening!!

Lisa - This is love for Yn Jungkook, you love her.

Jk - Really? You think like that?

Lisa - Yes

Jk - I will go and stop her right now.....

Lisa - No wait she must have went home right now. Talk to her tomorrow

Jk - Hmmmm

To be continued. .........