My Sunshine

'Wilby!!' Tommy's high-pitched voice rang out through the castle, as he ran towards his brother.

'I'm so sorry your majesty..' The maid bowed and apologised to Prince Wilbur.

He found this somewhat, amusing, and chuckled lightly. 'No, no, it's ok. I quite enjoy my little brother's loudness'

He picked up his younger brother and said to him in a giggly voice, 'Hey Toms, how are you buddy?'

'I'M AMAZING!' Tommy shouted out energetically.

The maid was still bowing down to the princes, now waiting to be excused, looking around nervously.

'Oh.. you may rise,' Prince Wilbur said, still holding his youngest brother in his arms, as the maid rose. 'You are dismissed.'

The maid quickly nodded and slowly walked through the vast halls of the castle.

'Where's Techno? I haven't seen him for ages.' Tommy asked

'Well, Tom, he should be in the castle garden training. How about we go watch him?' Wilbur replied, in a soft tone.

They went to the training grounds and no surprise they saw Techno there.

'Hello, Prince Technoblade.' Prince Wilbur uttered to his brother 'May me and Tommy watch you train?'

Technoblade replied rather quickly, saying,'Of course, Prince Wilbur, why not?'

The time passed rather quickly after watching Technoblade train for future battles he was hoping to be in.

When Wilbur came to the realization that it was becoming dark he looked over at Tommy.

'Hey, Toms?' He said 'why don't we go in it's getting very late now..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's goooo! First part published!! There's gonna be so much angsty things later-

- Bee <3