The New Boy

It was early and since I didn't have the class I decided to spend an hour or two doing nothing. First I was in the shower. It was nice not having to rush for once. As soon as I got out of the shower I dried off then put on robe. When I came out, I screamed.
Klarion was sitting on my bed waiting. He chuckled when he saw me.

Me- What the F&#k are you doing here?!
Klarion- No need to swear. I came to check up on you.
Me- Can't you come through the door like normal people. I was taking a shower!
Klarion- I see that. *smirking*
Me- Can you just go. I need to change.
Klarion- Umm, no. I want to get to know you.
Me- At least turn around so I can get dressed.
Klarion- Party Killer.

I grabbed all my clothes. I put on my underskirts (Bras ect.) And I put in black leggings and a button up black top. With running shoes. As soon as I finished Klarion turned around still smirking. I was about to punch the smile off his face when the TV turned on. A girl reporter going by the name Cat Grant was reporting something.

Cat Grant- The mysterious new Villian, The Demon is the star of the week. She is a notorious thief and maker of chaos. She wears a red shirt with a metal necklace that Egyptians used to wear. With that she wears her blonde hair in a high ponytail. She also has black gloves with finger holes. Then a black mini skirt over orange pants with a pair of black combat boots. She uses weapons and a varies of martial art skills. Authorities are trying to get her but the identity of the thief is a mystery. Even the ex - side kicks are searching for her. The mask covers her eyes.

I turned off the TV. I looked at Klarion who was still smirking. I sighed and grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair.

Klarion- Some one who likes Chaos. I want to meet this Demon.
Me- She seems cool enough.

I kept brushing my hair. Then a hand started playing with my hair. It was Klarions hand. I pulled on my hair but he kept a tight grip on it. I realized he wasn't going to leave.

Time skip Second Period

I was in Math class with Psimon teaching a lesson on BEDMAS. I listened and was interested until I heard foot steps. I looked toward the door way and there stood a boy my age. He had red hair, tanned skin, Muscles on his arms. He was wearing a black hoodie with jeans. His bangs covering one of his green eyes. He smiled at me and said down next to me. The other side that was empty. The other one had Klarion in it.

Psimon- Who are you and what are you doing in my class?
Boy- The names Josh and I'm new here.
Psimon- Okay, get a work book and a text book.
Josh- Sure why not.

He opened his hands palm up and a work book and text book came out of no where. I rolled my eyes. Then he leaned his head closer to mine and started to whisper to me.

Josh- Hey, can you show me around school later?

Klarion must of heard because before I could respond he did.

Klarion- She already has a guide!
Josh- Well did she show you around?

Klarion stayed silent but I knew this wouldn't be the end of the fight. The bell soon rang and I headed to History of Black magic. Wizard was my teacher and today he was talking about how Witches for centuries have been doing good and evil magic. But good Witches always got burned literally. After the lesson we were allowed to talk for a few minutes. Since Josh was beside me he and I started talking.

Josh- So you never answered my question.
Me- Sure, I'll be your guide. Meet me and my dorm after school is over.

He never nodded and I wrote down my dorm number. I gave it to him. He smiled and showed his teeth. They were pearly white. Soon the bell rang and I headed too Science. Harley Quinn wanted us to go into partners. I didn't see Klarion for two periods so I went with Josh. We made electric bullets. They shocked their targets with high voltage electricity. It was fun making them.

Time skip after school

I was in my dorm waiting for Josh to come over so I can get the tour over with. I checked on my phone to see what time it was. As soon as I did there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door. Josh was standing there with and evil grin on his face.

Me- Well let's go.
Josh- Nah.

Before I could respond Josh grabbed my hands and smashed his lips onto mine. I was finally starting to enjoy the kiss when he let go. He was smiling and breathing heavily.

Josh- So now that we're together, could you talk to the Light to see of they could get me in the group. Since your closer than any other student here.

I then realized what he was doing. Of course he wouldn't like me. I'm me. I kicked him out literally.

I sat on my bed and a tear slid down my face. Then I felt a hand wipe it away. I looked over to see Klarion he looked angry but also caring which was weird as hell. He got up very quickly. I could tell he was upset.

Klarion- He kissed you?! That son of a.
I swear I'm going to.

He kept cutting off his sentences. I didn't know why he was so upset. He just kissed me. It's not like I would ever go out with Josh after the stunt he pulled.

Me- Calm down. It was just a kiss. It was no big deal.
Klarion- It is though. It was a kiss. Something that should be treasured.

He sat down next to me. He gripped my chin. I tried to pull away but he was strong for a scrawny kid.

Klarion- Plus, your mine and only mine.
Me- Possessive much?
Klarion- Very.
Me- I'm not yours. I'm not an object that can be owned.
Klarion- Doesn't matter.

He gripped my chin harder causing blood to drip out. I pulled my head away and stood up. I grabbed a cloth and put it over the bloody mark on my chin.

Me- It does. Just get out.

He didn't move. I was on the verge of tears bit I held back.

Me- Get Out!

As I said that he was gone with a flash of light. I looked down at the floor. I knew he was always like that. I guess possessive was another thing to add to the list. But why me? I'm not special just smart and good at combat and weapons. Anyone cane do that. I decided to go to sleep.

Klarions POV

I was in Bleak Manor. Talking with Teekl. Telepathically of course.

Klarion- I can't believe I told her how possessive I am. Stupid! She was upset and I made it worse. I thought we were getting along, then I had to ruin it. I have to be a little bit respectful if I want her to be my partner.
Teekl- You know, she will probably forgive you if you apologize. Or you could just pick someone else. Don't worry about the girl with no powers. Pick someone else.
Klarion- You don't get it. She's different. She is very amazing. And brilliant.
Teekl- Fine, then go apologize to her.

I did so. I teleported to her room. She was sleeping but shivering. I walked up to her and put a blanket over her. I sat on her bed. Her eyes snapped open, she grabbed her dagger and she held it against my throat.

Ally's POV

I rubbed my eyes and then I realized it was Klarion. I took the knife away but still kept it in my hands.

Me- What do you want?!
Klarion- I want to apologize. I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so possessive. I should have been more respectful in a time of hurt for you.
Me- Thank you. That means a lot.

I grabbed his sleeve and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him a hug. He stiffened. I could tell he was uncomfortable but I didn't care. No one has ever said that their sorry to me. Or that they respect me. It means so much. Soon he gave up trying to escape the hug and embraced it. He put his arms around my waist. Soon he left and I went back to sleep.