movies

I've had a new lab partner in school for about two weeks now. His name is Austin. He's really nice and honestly very charming. I'm trying hard to not fall for him because it could just be his personality but I don't know.

My best friend Beth said it looks like he likes me but I don't like getting my hopes up.

We walked into science and I saw Austin sitting there waiting for me at our two seat lab table. I smiled and said "hey." He said "hi Y/N."

Beth turned around and said "oh Y/N I don't think I can go out tonight I'm hanging out with Brian, unless you want to come." My older brother...they started dating 3 months ago.

I said "it's fine I don't enjoy watching my brother suck faces with you or even just have him in eye sight range." She laughed and said "okay, sorry, but you are more than welcome to come." I said "it's okay I am happy when you guys are happy."

She smiled and turned around and continued working with her partner.

Austin said "um well...uh I was..um..if you're now free tonight maybe we can hang out." I saw Beth turn around and smile. I smiled and said "oh sure." He said "movies sound good?" I said "sounds great, what time?"

He said "6? Maybe I can pick you up at your house first ." I said "okay sure."  Beth was staring at us and smiling. I gave her a look like stop looking and she put her arms up in surrender and looked away.

Austin smiled and I shook my head.

I wore a cute crop top and shorts and shoes. I heard the door bell ring and I sprayed some perfume and ran downstairs. My oldest brother John who is home from the army for the week opened the door. He looked down at Austin and said "who are you?" He said "I'm here for Y/ N."

I walked over and said "hi Austin come inside." I pushed John away and looked at him like what the fuck dude.

I smiled at Austin and said "how much time do we have till the movie?" He said "about an hour and a half." I said "we can order food if you want and chill in my room."

He said "sounds good to me."

John said "leave the door open."

I said "John shut up."

We ran upstairs and as I was about to close the door, John put his foot in the door and said "leave it cracked."

I rolled my eyes and Austin stood behind me looking at me smiling. I said "what?" He said "nothing."

I said "let's sit on the bed I'll call the food in, what do you want?" He said "whatever you want." I said "hm what about pizza?" He said "sounds good to me."

We ordered the pizza and talked in the meantime. It was really nice to get to know Austin, he is so sweet. We finished our food and headed over to the movie theatre. Austin's driving wasn't wild and wreck less so I actually felt comfortable in his car and just relaxed.

We got to the movies and we decided to share one of those big slushees. It was a scary movie so we sat in the back because you know...I want to cuddle with him during a jumpscare. It's an excuse, scary movies don't even phase me.

We sat in our seats and about 15 minutes into the movie he did a fake yawn to put his arm around me. I smiled and gently laid my head on his shoulder. Mmm he smelled so good.

He rubbed my shoulder and then I had my opportunity, there was a jumpscare and I moved closer to him.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his eyes.

He smirked and so did I. Our faces got closer and closer until he closed the gap between us. It was a slow sweet kiss. It turned into a short make out until a loud sound happened in the movie and everyone in the theatre jumped.

Austin and I laughed and looked at each other. He held my hand and said "I really like you." I said "I really like you too Austin." He said "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and said "yes boyfriend."

SEND REQUESTS SMUT OR FLUFF THANK YOU