Storm warning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On A beautiful day in Atmos, The Condor was flying by at Terra Amazonia while Piper was in her chair writing down in her journal.

"Piper( Narrator):  Squadron Log: We've stopped some Cyclonian on the remote terra Amazonia.''

On Terra Amazonia, the Cyclonians look around to make sure no one is around trying to take the entire crate of Crystals from a group of Cyclonians under Ravess's command. Little did they know that a couple of sky knights were watching them but they were not the only ones Mystic was watching them from the distance before heading back toward her friend's hideout.

"Aerrow, Radarr, Junko, and Finn have gone in for a little 'recon'. With my brilliant strategy and Stork's new x-ray peepers, we'll find out what they're up to and be gone in a wink assuming we stick to the plan."

Aerrow looks at Radarr with a smug on their face before looking towards the Cyclonians.

"Aerrow: Okay-now.''

Then something sticky was thrown and hit the Cyclonian back.

"Cyclonians: Hey!"

Until something was tossed towards them was must have been a crystal before it exploded and the Cyclonia was covered in feathers. Junk stood up and started to laugh a them but Fin covered his mouth before pulling him down not to blow their cover.

Meanwhile Mystic along with Angel watch them amused at this but slowly look at Aerrow the leader of the storm hawks think he is kinda cute.

" Piper (Narrator): somehow I get the feeling that's not going to happen."

But then The Cyclonian can't see cause they are covered in feather one of them trip over the crates and falls over making Junko laugh more before he turn towards Finn.

"Junko: Maybe we should go Finn."

But Finn stopped at their track and saw the crates filled with Crystal that as now open before looking back at Junko.

" Finn: I'll be right back."

Finn hides behind the tree before Tiptoe towards the crate and slowly picks it up but only gets caught by the cyclonian who looks at him.

"Cyclonians: Hey, you!"

Finn started to panic while Junko started to run away along with Finn and Aerrow heading towards their skimmers to get out of there but Finn handed the crate to Aerrow before he left.

"Finn: Check out what I found. See you at the Condor."

He took off while Aerrow was confused at Finn while holding the crate.

"Aerrow: Hey these are-"

Before he can finish he turns around saw the Cyclonian on their skimmer following them.

"Aerrow: Uh-oh."

So Aerrow hands the crate to Radarr to hold it before driving away and heading back to the condor while the Cyclonian still going after them when Finn turns towards Junko.

"Finn: Might not want to Mention this part to Piper."

They were all headed towards the cliff.

"Aerrow: Ok, new plan Follow me.''

So they jump off the cliff while the Cyclonians stop their ride at the end and watch the Storm hawks take flight.

"Guys: Wooo Hooo!"

Finn looks back with a smug look on his face.

"Finn: So long chumps! Thank you for the loot!"

Junko pulled out the Peeper and saw the Cyclonian smiling at them.