Work is getting harder

----------Caspian POV-----------

I took a breath as I got ready for work, making sure I didn't look like I had been crying for atleast an hour. Making sure to brush my hair, putting in contacts to make my red eyes a familiar brown.

"I'm going my goodest girl, I'll be back!" I mumble giving her a gentle pet on the head.

I grabbed my car keys and my book bag, checking that it had all I needed and a few backups.

Walking out the door,I got to my car and drove to the coffee shop.

"Hope boss is in today." I mumble with a laugh as I walked in.

"Morning Cas!" Maddie said, welcoming as always.

"How was closing?" I asked.

"It was fine, normal even the ally cat was on time." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah? What did you name him in the end?" I asked getting behind the front bar, dropping my bag by hers.

"We named him bucket, look I'll show you why!" She said with a laugh.

"Isn't he adorable!" She said with a big smile.

"How'd he get in!?" I said laughing at the photo.

"No clue, I think it's where he sleeps?" She said putting her phone down.

-----Time skip----

"Morning Cas, could I get a strawberry smoothie !" My regular or Aax said. (I know weird name)

"Of course Aax, large?" I asked.

"Mhm." I said with a smile.

I walk away quickly making his drink adding a bit on sugar to his taste.

As I finished I heard Maddie taking another order it was midday we shouldn't be to busy so it was odd to get a full house now?

Maybe boss put out more adds? Maybe it was one of his partners?

Eh not my business, I quickly finish Aax's drink and took it over.

"Here you go." I said with a smile.

"Thanks Cas, you got a tad bit of a rush huh?" He asked.

"Mhm, no clue why but enjoy Aax." I said walking away.

As I get back Maddie is doing a few orders, I quickly take on and start making it.

-----Time skip----

After the rush me and Maddie finally got to have a snack and out completely drink for the day, she chose a orange hot chocolate and I chose a mocha.

Though I saw him sat next to Aax?! Did he know him??

Okay okay! Chill you look really different! Plus Aax is to sweet!

(Right?)

I took a breath and focused on the door and finishing my drink.

Maddie was cleaning up when more people walked in, atleast I'm not bored today. (How could we be! He's right there!?)

Why can't the past leave me alone?