Cummy bros x Spongebob Verse

OPENING THEME PLAYS

The CUMMY Bros (Jeff & Todd) would arrive to the bikini bottom, as they encountered fish people from SpongeBob.
A thick assed Mr Krabs would be walking by the CUMMY bros, to which they decided to fuck Mr Krabs so hard, that he wanted more.
But then we seen the girls so plump, the CUMMY bros then fucked pearl, mr krabs' mother, and then mrs puff.
The CUMMY bros would stroke their shit after fucking sandy cheeks.
They both creamed in squidward's face, then they fucked spongebob and his parents.
Later on they went to fuck Gary the snail hard, until they reached Patrick star's house.
They fucked Patrick star as well then went to fuck king Neptune and his family next.
They fucked all the fishes and beings within the SpongeBob universe and then they creamed so much that the water would be all white from the cum.
The CUMMY Bros would look at each other as they headed to HQ with the other CUMMY members.
Everyone would award them for their success.
Fred and Hank would walk to Jeff and Todd as they celebrated and then fucked the women in their hotel room.
Everyone would be unaware of the villain known as Spawnkiller who fucked the other universe of heroes from the woman x oc universe.

——ENDING THEME PLAYS—-