Prologue: One Story End's and A New One will Begin

(A/N: Just a heads up, if you're someone who is going to scale the characters here or someone who will argue about who is the strongest, Rimuru or Kiana, I suggest that you click away now since I don't care about who is stronger, and I will be the one who will decide on who is the strongest here.

Secondly, as the story progresses, I'll add some OC power system on my own and make multiple changes to the story and personality of our MC, so don't ask some random stuff.

Please don't redistribute my work in any shape or form. I'm saying this since a lot of people from YouTube are using my work without my permission, and they didn't even put some credits.)

----This chapter is written by Void-King---

This story begins on a distant world. A world where a thing called Honkai Beast and Honkai Energy exists. But this is not a story about the existence of those beasts; or Energy this story is about a young girl who was once rejected by the world.

A young girl can be seen running without a destination in mind. Her white hair is fluttering with the wind as she keeps on running. Her surroundings are engulfed in fire, and buildings are collapsing one after the other from a battle that is happening a few kilometers away from her.

As she is running, she hears a voice echoing from the sky.

"Where do you think you're going, K-423? Or would you like me to call you Kiana Kaslana?"

The now-named Kiana turns around and looks at the sky that is dyed in Crimson red, focusing on the figure hovering in the crimson sky.

"You!" The girl is shock, seeing the unknown figure in the sky. She wants to say something, but before she can utter another word, the figure interrupts her.

"I have to say, this world is quite strong, the same for those who tried to stop me. But too bad, they all died in vain," the figure says.

Hearing what it said, Kiana is shock-frozen. She remembers her friends Mei, Bronya, everyone on Hyperion urging her to run away while they buy time for her to ecape.

She recalls the words Mei said before, "Live for us, Kiana," four words that hold too much weight. And now, hearing that they all died, Kiana has lost everything that she holds dear.

Her anger rises to the point that she loses control over her powers, her reasoning was clouded by anger.

Anger against this unknown person who appeared out of nowhere and aimed to kill her, killed her friend, and most importantly, took everything away from her.

"YOU BASTARD, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Kiana yells at the top of her lungs and transforms into her Herrscher of Flamescion.

With her domain of unity and her flaming great sword, she launches herself into the sky at a speed that no humans can see

In a blink of an eye, she is already in front of the unknown figure. She raises the great sword above her head and swings it down, attempting to cut the unknown individual in half. But something unexpected happens.

"Oh, that was a great swing, K-423, but that is not enough," the figure says as it stops the great sword using its two fingers.

"Impossible!" Kiana says with a surprised expression. She then tries to pull the sword from the individual's grip, but she can't.

"Nothing is impossible, K-423," the being says and punches Kiana in the stomach, sending her flying into the ground.

The attack is so strong that when Kiana makes contact with the ground, the impact generates a giant crater, with Kiana lying in the middle.

She tries to get up, but she can't. It's as if the moment the unknown individual attacked her, all of her energy was taken away from her.

"Trying to get up is useless, K-423. I have drained all of your energy and sealed away your power forever," the figure says as it stands on top of Kiana while looking at her. "You are strong indeed, but not strong enough."

The unknown individual then proceeds to stab Kiana in her heart using its bare hand.

"Ack... Stop!" Kiana feels pain that she hasn't felt before. Kiana starts to vomit blood, but the unknown individual doesn't stop; it proceeds to stab its hand deeper into Kiana's chest until.

"Ahh, there it is," the individual says as it retracts its hand. On its hand is a white crystal in the shape of a star. "Now I got the essence of creation, now I have no use for you, K-423... no, Kiana Kaslana. The universe won't know your existence, and you will be stripped away of your memories and identity. Farewell."

It says and proceeds to pierce Kiana's chest once again, but this time, her aim is Kiana's soul, crushing it to thousands of pieces.

After crushing Kiana's soul, the unknown individual absorbs the essence of creation. "Not enough. I need more, I need more power... wait for me, everyone," it says and disappears into nothingness.

***

An unknown amount of time has passed since that battle, and the soul fragments of Kiana are all thrown into the cycle of reincarnation. Those fragments became separate individuals of their own, witnessing life and death over and over again.

Over time, these soul fragments manage to find peace and merge together to slowly heal the broken soul.

And right now, the one who possesses 40% of the soul of Kiana Kaslana is a normal salary girl known by the name of Mikami Satori in the place known as Earth.

---To Be Continued---