Stream

Anika:

"Nika!" Azara shouted from the Kitchen while I was upstairs streaming.
"Hold on guy's Zara just called me, I'll be right back" I put my headphones off and walked down the kitchen.
"Yeah, what's up?" O asked her
"Zyon texted me the date from the Stream of you and Kai" she tells me
"When?" "This Friday. He said you can just come at 6:30pm and that he sends you the address and Kai's number"
"Alright thanks Sweets" I kiss her cheek and go upstairs again to Stream.

Time skip

It's now Thursday and I was streaming again as I was getting a call from someone.
"Wait a minute guy's someone's calling me" I say
"Hello?" "Yo Anika it's Kai" "Hey what's up?" "You still coming tomorrow?"
"Of course why wouldn't I?"
"Mh? No nothing you know just making sure ya come"

Kai:

I was at the phone with Anika to make sure she really is coming tomorrow.
I know that Duke has been checking her instergram once and he knew her right away as I told the boy's she was coming tomorrow.

"Alright then see ya tomorrow"
"See ya Kai" she hung up and I did a little dance
"Yo Chat tomorrow I have a guest in my Stream and I think she's sooo Duke's type like I've been texting witch Azara her friend and she told me that Anika never seen Duke before just heard of him so imma do like that she's rating the amp-guys and at the end I show her like Duke. Azara told me how she reacts when she's like interested, so if I see that reaction imma be matchmaking for those two" I tell the chat.
"Like I have to say for myself Anika is Luke supper hot, but not like that.
So like I think we could vibe like sibling-vibe nothing more
Also I know she doesn't like short guys"

Time skip
Friday

It's now 4pm and I was getting ready for the Stream.
"Zara are coming with me?" I asked her
"No Ma I got do go to the company there is something that I have to discuss with the staff" she indicated me.
"Alright" after half an hour I was ready
"Can I wear that?"

"Totally. Gurley you look good"
She complymands me
"Thanks"

Time skip
Amp hous

Anika
Yo Kai I'm outside the door

Kai
Yeah I'm coming

The door open and I see Kai's face
"Hey Kai" I smile at him
"Hey Anika" we hugged "how you doing?" I asked "Oh I'm doing great how about you" "good, just a little exited"

"Oh me too. Should I show you around?" "Yeah sure"
He showed me where the kitchen, living room and all the other rooms are at last he brought me to his room
"And this is the room where we two are doing the Stream" "cool"
"Alright should we start the live?"
"Yeah sure"