ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Second P.O.V

With your head aching and your vision slightly blurry you finally woke up after a short, uncomfortable nap.

You're in that fucking place again.
That gross, moist, dark basement. Boxes, tools and blood splatters in their original position that you somehow remember.

You let out a dragged out sigh.
Seems like fate is against you and your happiness... No it's your fault, you shouldn't have stopped and should've just went straight to the police station.

"It really sucks huh," a deep voice sounded from up the wooden stairs. Heavy steps were slowly making their way down and once Sangwoo was in full view you... Got confused.
"I'd be pissed too if life was against me each time it seems like I'm getting somewhere. I guess you feel the same way I did when I found out that you left." He held a pitiful expression.

He held a big plastic tub of water and as he got closer he placed it in front of you. Then he just stood there, his hands on his hips while he looked down on you.

You looked at the tub and then at him with a sour expression.

"C'mon, I'll clean you up, you smell like that dude's house. Gross." He whispered that last part and crouched down, "if you hurry up I'll even feed you."

...
What is wrong with him? This is not the Oh Sangwoo that you know.

"What is your problem." You asked, your voice firm holding no weakening emotion like fear or nervousness.

Oh crossed his hands, "you're so hard to deal with. I treat you like I treat the others, you hate it. I treat you nicely, you hate it. I go out of my way to keep you safe down here, you hate it." He scowled. "What do you want, tell me, what will make you fucking stay."

You sat there unmoving, looking up at him, "I wanna be far away from you."

That seemed to piss him off but he somehow internalized that feeling. Since when does he have self control...

"Bath now or you're not getting fed the whole week." He rolled his eyes and when he noticed that it didn't get your attention he added what he knows is a powerful weapon against you, "and I'll kill Bumi or officer Park if I have to"

Your eyes widened at that and you began taking off your clothes for the bath. You know that he would do it. So just oke bath won't kill you..

You got into the tub and it's surprisingly warm. Doesn't smell like bleach or sewage either.

Sangwoo smiled once you got in and got out some liquid soap, putting a bit onto his hands. He moved so your back was to him and he began cleaning you.

"You're so handsome Y/n." He hummed, "once you die I'll skin you and taxidermy you so I can remember your shape every day."

"That's gross dude." You grimaced as he spoke. The tone of his voice was content, as if dreamy.
Sangwoo just hummed to show that he acknowledged your reaction.

Once he washed the soap with water off of you he didn't do anything for a split second before,

"WHAT THE-" you raised your voice when he suddenly grabbed your sides with his rough hands and his lips leached onto your neck. He sucked and licked your skin so roughly before pulling away leaving a dark purple mark.

You didn't even get to voice your complains before his lips attacked the other side of your neck, sucking again to make more marks.
"CUT IT OUT YOU FREAK!" you yelled at him, your hands grabbing his at an attempted to pull him off. But he just gripped you harder, he wanted to keep you in place and make sure that any other man that tries to shelter you in the future knows that you're already his.