[𝟐𝟓] - 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❝ when i fall in love, it will be forever ❞

when i fall in love, it will be forever

[ FINALLY Y/N gets to use her domain again! ]

┏━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┓
CHAPTER 24
Purple
┗━━━°⌜ 憑拠 ⌟°━━━┛

This is the first time I've ever been hurt so badly, and despite that— The curse extends his hands, a large green flower that was closed emerging from the ground. —my delight isn't waning!

The green petals fall down, opening to reveal countless of red buds with sharp teeth, the same ones that had been implanted in Fushiguro's chest earlier.

The curse extends his arms out with a wordless grin, the buds flying towards Itadori.

Todo claps his hands together, making Itadori and the curse swap places instantly. The curse turns around to look at the buds startled, His technique reveal was full of lies! He's able to swap two others, as well?!

"Todo!" Itadori calls with concern as the buds change their direction towards the larger boy.

Don't worry, brother! Todo's cursed energy burns around him. By seriously hardening my body and cursed energy, then I'll easily repel these buds!

A second after that, just as the buds were about to hit him, all Todo's cursed energy diminishes, the buds bouncing off of him without leaving so much as a scratch.

The curse reels back in shock, He dispelled his cursed energy right before impact? He figured it out?! The harder they defend with cursed energy, the stronger those buds become!

Without warning, Itadori jumps in, extending his leg out to kick the curse in the face, knocking him to the side since he didn't have time to defend.

Todo lunges forward, swinging his leg up before bringing it down on the curse's shoulder, crushing his shoulder as the bones collapse down at the sudden breakage.

Y/N flicks her hand, the curse jumping away just the lance almost impales his head, resulting the three chasing him through the forest, occasional attack from both sides.

Just as the three enter the opening of a clearing in the forest, Todo claps his hands together once.

Itadori disappears, Todo catching the red three-parted weapon that Maki had used to fight earlier.

Y/N blinks in surprise before quickly realizing what Todo did.

"That's... surprisingly smart. I didn't expect that from you." Y/N mumbles to herself before wincing at how rude that was. Y/N glances up at Todo who, luckily, didn't seem to even hear what she said.