161 - 180

Chapter 161: Chambord City King came out of Hiatus?

Chambord City.

The six star empires of the 250 subsidiaries empires under the jurisdiction of the Zenit Empire had weak national strength, and small territory. Previously, a single person could easily bully these small kingdoms. Not much people would pay attention to these small countries.

But since four months ago, when King Alexander, an idiot king of Chambord city, suddenly returned to normal, things began to go in a direction that no one would have thought of.

The battle of the Black Armor Army was not known by the other subsidiary countries, but what happened at the top of the mountain during the King’s coronation and the news of the coalition of nine nations who surprise attacked Chambord to annihilate it quickly spread among the major subsidiaries of the Zenit Empire.

The rumors of the King of Chambord Alexander and his subordinate’s valor had spread out like the waves of golden grass on the windy plains outside of Chambord’s wall, to the ears of the other kings. Although the continent of Azeroth was not as modern as earth with its media outlets, the spread of such messages was not slow.

At first, there were people who scoffed at it.

How strong was a small, small, six-star kingdom? Stop joking, not to mention the nine nation Coalition, even if it was only the Chishui Kingdom alone could very easily annihilate Chambord within the time it takes to eat a meal and capture Chambord’s royal family. It was impossible to beat nine nations.

But the next fact slapped all of the skeptics in the face.

Because over the past one month, some of the countries that were said to have been defeated by Chambord in the rumors actually sent out diplomats to Chambord, with timid attitudes to humbly send war reparations. The way that the defeated nations were forced into such a humiliating situation reached the other king’s attention. Almost for all the eyes, this finally confirmed Chambord city’s previous news of victory.

At this point, the big affiliates had finally woken up, and they started re-examining the sudden rise of the small country.

Things started to get interesting!

In less than 20 days, the arms drill battle of the 250 affiliated countries under the Zenit Empire was about to begin. This was to determine the fate of all subsidiary kingdoms with a single grand contest. but also a place for ambitious characters to have competitions. No one wants to, during such a crucial time, suddenly have to compete with such a mysterious fighter, breaking the delicate balance of the boulder, and breaking their previously set up chess arrangement.

So in this period of time, Chambord city had an influx of many people from other countries such as emissaries, spies, traders, bards, mercenaries, adventurers … A large number of people with a variety of different purposes came into Chambord city. This small frontier settlement had never become so bustling.

Of course, the influx of outsiders also brought a test to the public order of Chambord city.

In the world of the strong, where the jungle law prevails, it was too common for one provocative sentence to cause warriors and mercenaries to pull out their weapons and fight to decide who was in the right. Additionally, there were some people who deliberately provoked trouble to test the strength of Chambord city. Violent matters were happening within Chambord city non-stop. The first attempt by the ministry of justice for restoring the town’s public order was a bit unorganized and chaotic. This was a major headache for right prime minister Bast, but then Regimental Commander Brooks dispatched the King’s two Golden Horsemen, Drogba and Pierce, with dozens of saints and soon resolved the problem.