The Three Musketeers and D'Artagnan Go Shopping?

Sorry I couldn't upload sooner. My cousins were leaving so i had to see them off in the airport. I'm typing from my Ipod so ignore the mistakes. Pic of Jackie>>>>>>

Enjoy my lil' cupcakes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After All The Cannibals Leave

Blair Matthew

Phew... that was tiring. Its 10pm and I'm beat.

"I'm off to bed. You guys should get some sleep since we'll be going shopping for clothes tomorrow." I say.

"Blair and shopping?! I thought I thought I'd never live to see the day!!" Says Raymond.

"Oh shut up. Anyways Blake, Jackie and Charles won't be able to make it tomorrow cuz they've got some things to take care of. So it'll just be us four. Gudnite. Sleep tight. Don't let the boogeyman bite." I say.

" Wait! Are you sure Jackie can't make it tomorrow? Cuz it would really be fun to have her 'round." asks Josh.

"Yeah, she really won't be able to make it. She has to take care of some business for her dad....but we'll be seeing her the day after tomorrow. There's gonna be a party at the Newman's house. Charles 'nd Blake'll be the there too. Now march up to your rooms soldiers! Or i'll really call the boogeyman. Don't test my patience." I say sarcastically.

"Aye-aye captain." Raymond says with a salute and climbs the stairs to his bedroom.

"Be mercifull." Says Mark faking fear and runs up to his bedroom.

I hear a sigh from Josh. "Goodnight Blair." He says and silently walks to his bedroom.

Is it just me or does Josh have a crush on my best friend. They'd make a weird couple is all i can say.

I walk up to my room and go take a shower. After the shower I put on a black tank top on and white boxers and go to bed.

Now i can have a nice quite time and fantasize about Raymond. The boy sure has grown into a man. He's got those same grey eyes and bright blonde hair. I bet under that shirt he has got abs.Six pack? Eight pack? Wow obssessive much? But that's what makes me love him more!! I bet he's 6'5 or 6'6.

Ok i should really go to sleep now if i wanba practice gymnastics in the morning at 5pm.

You see, I've been learning gymnastics for 13yrs now. I don't take it seriously or anything. It's just to keep my body fit. I even learnt karate and kickboxing for six years.

Ok i should go to sleep now. Ugh!!! That's the second time I said that!!! See what Rymond is doing to me. Can't even let me get my beauty sleep!

Wait..... Did i just say beauty?!

Uh oh....I'm going bonkers!

Back in the old days when Raymond was around we use to sleep together(not that way),not that that was a problem since Raymond was my neighbour and still is. It used be such a peaceful sleep. But he's a Man now and I can't sleep together with him.

So why are my feet dragging me to his bedroom right now? Well I can't help it. I've been away from him too long.

I open his bedroom door and shut it quietly behind me and slide onto the bed next to him.

"Just couldn't stay away from me could you Bumblebee?" Whispers Raymond, putting his arm around my waist and bringing me closer to him.

"Oh do shut up and stop exaggerating will you. I just thought you'd feel lonely and decided I'd drop by and give you company." I whisper.

"Yeah, well I've missed you to. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. I reckon you'll get up at five in the mornin' and do a bit of gymnastics? He asks.

"Yup. You know me Foxy." I whisper closing my eyes as sleep takes over me slowly.

"Like the back of my hand Bee." Whisper Raymond.

And thats the last thing i remember as i fall into deep and peaceful sleep I've missed for five years.

X-X-X

I get up at 5 in the moring thanks to my body clock.

I kiss Raymond on the cheek and slowly and quietly get up from bed, trying not to wake Raymond up. I open the door, step out and shut it quietly and make my way to the basement where the gym is so I can practice gymnastics.

I reach the basement and go to the small locker room where my gymnastic leotards(gymnastic clothing) are and pick out a black and dark blue leotard. I put it on and get out of the locker room and jump on the beam and I start practicing.

3 hours later

I was practicing on the bars when suddenly I hear someone call out to me.

"Hay Blair! If your done practicing we can head out to the mall now." I hear Raymond say.

I get off from the bars and head to Raymond and i notice that Mark and Josh are beside him.

"Wow you look hot in those leotards Blair! Ever think of modelling?" Says Mark and Raymond elbows him in the stomach. "Oww, watcha do that for?" Asks Josh and Raymond glares at him.

I look down and my cheeks flare up. "No." I mutter.

"I'll go shower and then we'll get something to eat. Then we'll go shopping." I say.

They all mutter an agreement.

After 15 minutes i go to the kitchen and meet the boys. We all eat our sandwiches made by our personel chef Gustone.

After eating we head to the garage. "Alright lets get this show on the road." Says Mark.

"Yeah! Lets call ourselves The Three Musketeers... with D'Artagnan by our side." Says Josh.

Oh Mother Of Heaven. What have I gotten myself into?

"This is going to be fun!" Says Raymond.

In what way? I think inwardly.

__________________________________________________________________________

I hoped you guyz liked it. Another chapter will be updated soon,probably in about 4 hrs. So keep a constant check.

Thanx for reading my yummy cupcakes.

-Lovecomesfirst