"I'm not as mean as I look." (SFW, Fluff???)

Halloween one-shot yay

"You know, Dice.." Devil says as he comes back with a first aid kit. The dice looks up at him with his teary bruised eyes, he touches his face as he tries not to shriek due to the sting. "I won't yell at you like I did last time.." He said, slowly pulling Dice's hand away from his face and putting a wet cloth on his cheek, he whimpered a bit from the coldness. "It's okay.." Devil whispered.
"I'm not as mean as I look..well to you."
"I swear I was so close to escaping I—"
"I know." Devil said, interrupting him. "You don't need to explain anything." Devil gave the wet cloth to Dice to hold it to his own cheek as he hugged him. Dice hugged back with one arm as he leaned into his warmth, he smiled as he's satisfied with being in between Devil's arms, he pulled away from Devil's hug and gave him a kiss on the lips which made Devil gasp slightly due to the unexpected action from the dice knowing they haven't been too close ever since the argument they had earlier times, but still he smiled, grateful that his partner does not hate him like he thought he would, he then sighed in relief as well. The thought of his partner not wanting to be as close to him almost broke his heart. "Hey boss..can we eat that bag of candy I stole from that little girl?" Dice asked as he pointed to the orange bag filled with candy.
Devil giggled, and with a bright, unbreakable smile. "Sure, darling, let's eat it!"