Pt.1 (first day jitters)

Pt.1

Sonic had to Endure 3 and a half long years of Online school. He was too busy dealing with other things, Such as his mental health, saving parts of the world, etc. However, he's finally able to return to in-person school since his schedule has finally cleared up. Of course, there would be days where he'd have to miss due to his missions but it wouldn't be as often as it used to be so he shouldn't miss much.

This is his Sophomore year of high school, making him a bit anxious since most people already had their own friend groups by now. He tried to not let the thought bother him too much since he knew his outgoing personality would take care of this issue for him.

As luck would have it the online school he attended was the same as the in-person high school he'd be attending. Meaning that he already knew the principal, some of the Teachers, and the staff. This fact didn't help soothe him as much as he'd hoped it would but that was fine. At least he wouldn't have to adapt to a new grading system since it was basically the same. Or at least to his knowledge, it is.

MOST kids Mature during high school so he wasn't too worried about how people would treat him but he knew if he was to run into some sort of physical fight he'd be well prepared.

After a while of not attending physical school, he'd already forgotten how most of it worked and what to do. Though he didn't have much time to figure it out since starting tomorrow he'd be a Mobius High School student.

It was currently his 2nd term since he didn't feel mentally prepared to start up again back then. So he decided to just wait until his first term ended.

He quickly packed his things and set out his clothes making sure to be prepared. He was excited since he'd been previously drained of most if not all social interaction since Missions, Training, and studying took up the majority of his time.

He did have one friend though, Amy. She was his biology tutor for the last two terms. Though he couldn't remember if she still attended that school but he figured that if she did a least he'd have one familiar face to talk to.

[time skip}

As fate would have it the little pep talk he gave himself the night before didn't work since He woke up feeling quite sluggish. he kept randomly waking up in the middle of the night due to how nervous he was.

But it wasn't all bad since he had his driver to bring him to and from school for the rest of the year so at least he wouldn't have to worry about taking public transportation.

Once he arrived he realized that he didn't know the layout of the school, or have a school ID.

After a few embarrassing moments of walking into random classrooms and asking random students in the hallways, he found a map and finally made his way to the office.

He slowly walked up to the front desk and greeted the Orange cat on the opposite side of him.

"Hello..!" he nervously spoke.

"Hi," she kept typing away on her computer not uttering another word to him.

He walked closer and spoke again, "I just transferred here from your online program and I don't have a physical ID.."

"Oh alright," she finally looked up from her computer, "Last name?"

"Hedgehog."

She immediately regretted asking and asked a different question, "Full name?"

"Sonic The Hedgehog?" he smiled.

She typed on her computer for a few seconds then stood up, "Perfect!" she walked towards the printer near her desk picked up Sonic's new ID then walked back to him. "Here you go kiddo!" she gestured her hand while holding his ID towards him.