leash n collar

basically... nagito and hajime are friends with "benefits," so to say.

and so, one day when hajime got home after a day with some friends, he asked his mother if he could have a sleepover with none other then nagito.

"of course, hes such a sweet guy! tell him i said thank you for the donut rolls." she said happily as she washed the dishes (LIKE A WOMAN SHOULD😠😠😠😠🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸).

"thanks!" he ran to his room and quickly grabbed his things, stuffing them into a bag then quickly walking outside to his best buds place.

he ringed the door, which the door immeaditily opened so that hajime came face to face with the white haired boy.

he had a sly grin on his face. he spoke no words as he opened the door wider so hajime could come in.

"ready?"

"...yeah."

nagito immeaditily walked up to hajime and kissed him passionately, pressing forwards until hajime backed into a wall.

he pulled away for a small moment, taking in the vision to see hajime with his mouth open slightly, trying to regain his composure.

nagito grinned, and went to kiss him once more, then quickly pulled and dragged hajime away into his room.

he pushed him onto the bed and slightly crawled on top of him, so that he was basically hovering over him though he was only a round an inch taller then the brunette. maybe two.

he grinned, "maybe we should try something new, yeah?"

the brunette straightened up, leaning forwards to nagito in curiosity. "like what?"

"like..." nagito went to the edge of the bed and pulled out a blue box, filled with, you guess it, toys. and not the daily barbie toys either.

he pulled out a leash and a collar. "...this."

hajimes eyes widened, a soft pink blush spreading around his face. he looked away, embarrassed. "i mean.."

nagito chuckled, "ill take that as a yes." he put the collar around hajimes neck and quickly attatched the leash to it. he blushed, "i think i might like this a bit to much..."

"freaky.." hajime thought out loud. nagito smiled and pulled the leash towards him, forcing hajime to look at him.

"yeah? youll enjoy it even so." from the look on nagitos face, hajime can infer that tonights gonna be a rough night.

----------------
--------------------
--------------------------
------------------------------
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------------
°^°

hajime groaned softly, tears swelled up in his eyes as he flinched from the contact of nagitos hand on his ass.

"i cant believe you would think i would forget about yesterday." nagito said in disappointment.

if your wondering what hes talking about, earlier that day hajime jokingly made fun of nagito, which he got annoyed from.

"im sorry..." hajime choked on his words. nagito was slapping him to rough for him to handle.