Chapter 19: Fazbears CEO And The Son Of Zeus

After leaping into the portal, Jon suddenly finds himself falling onto sand.
He stands up and looks around confused.
Okay where am I now? Is this where Bryan went?
Jon suddenly hears voices coming closer to him.
"Hello? Who are you?" A man with black hair and gold accessories on the sides asks the green haired man.
Jon smiles nervously.
"Hey, my name is Jon and I'm looking for my friend Bryan. He has a red hoodie which he always wears." He explains truthfully.
The black haired man has a look of recognition appear on his face.
"Oh you're the Jon he has been talking about." He walks closer to Jon and holds his hand out.
"The name is Mario. I'm the son of Zeus." He introduces himself to the Fazbear CEO.
Jon remembers hearing the name before from Bryan.
"You are one of the people who helped save him from the Seductive Rose, aren't you?" Jon asks as he shakes Mario's hand.
"I am. I'll take it that Bryan told you everything?" Mario asks Jon curiously.
Jon nods.
"He did. Him and I are best friends after all." He explains with a smile.
"Well how about I take you to Bryan, Jon. He'll be happy to see you I bet." Mario says to Jon who nods.
Jon follows Mario towards the entrance of the camp.

...Meanwhile...

Hera watches as Jon follows Mario into Camp Oasis.
Oh great. Another person who would most likely be in my way.
She frowns angrily before retreating towards her hideout.