7 | Sick

Another student was thrown into the enclosed room

Another student was thrown into the enclosed room. He saw other students cowering away in the corners of the room trying to get away from something. "Andy? What did they do to you?" The student asks horrified watching Andy puke blood with boils all over his body and face. One of the other Supes ran to the one-way mirror banging on it to let them out, pleading as they slowly passed out from the toxic fumes Andy was expelling.

Dr.Cardosa turned off the speaker and turned to Shetty explaining the success he's had with creating the virus. But also the dangers of it and how excruciating it would be for Supes if they got infected with it.

Shetty interrupts him, "Can't we make it airborne?" she asks indifferently to his words of caution.

"Why?" Cardosa asked confused at her requests. "So it's more contagious" Shetty replies looking at him seriously as she walks closer to the window watching the infected Supes slowly wither away.

"If an airborne virus gets into the super-abled population, it could spread like wildfire." He reiterates the dangers of what she's asking. Shetty looks at the subjects in the room and turns to him intrigued, "Define wildfire".

"I'm doubtful Vought would want us to entertain anything so reckless, Indira."

"It's a little late in the day to worry about what Vought wants, Edison."

Cardosa nods, putting his hands in his lab coat, "And, uh, what would happen if I informed Vought of this?"

Shetty crosses her arms stepping closer to Cardosa. "I don't know you tell me. What would happen if you told Vought you created a virus that kills Supes? That began from experimenting on a nine-year-old little girl with stolen blood samples from Homelander?"

He takes a step back stunned at her knowledge of his experiments, shaking his head, "I didn't- I didn't know, I never signed on for any of this."