4. A drive together

40 VOTES!!!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

Naina's POV

I attended my meetings and did all the paperwork, also had a conversation with the head of the marketing team about our new serum collection.

After working for 7 hours straight with only a coffee break in the middle I was finally done. Now it was time to do some Real Estate business.

I sighed feeling a little tired and checked myself in the mirror and left my office taking my bag and phone.

Mamta was sitting but as soon as she saw me, she took the iPad that had all the documents and files in digital form and started following me.

Reaching my car I sat in the backseat, Mamta sat in the front.

"Where to, madam?"

The driver asked.

"To the Ahuja's office."

I replied while resting my head back and closing my eyes. It's already 6:45 pm, I am surely going to be extremely exhausted by the time I will reach home.

The car stopped at gate of their company building for the entries. The building was huge and very well designed, no wonder why they are India's leading designing company.

 The building was huge and very well designed, no wonder why they are India's leading designing company

Doing all the entries, the car moved and stopped in front of the entrance gate.

The gaurd came and opened the door for me, I thanked him and moved to get inside the building.

One of the employees came to us with a file in his hand and took us to the Conference room.

I entered the room and all the faces turned towards me, I saw many faces but could recognize only three of them, Dad, Rishabh uncle and Randheer uncle.

I greeted everyone and looked at Dad who signalled his hand towards the empty seat beside him.

Dad introduced me to everyone present there. The people included some government officials, CEOs, COOs, CFOs of all the three companies and some more people.

I was talking to Mr. Ankush Ahuja the CFO of 'Ahuja & Sons' who was sitting in front of me when the door of the conference room opened, and he entered in all his pride.

He greeted everyone in his velvety voice while lightly nodding his head, he looked at everyone and his eyes stopped at me for a second before he looked away.

He walked a few steps and sat beside Mr. Ankush, who is his uncle. He talked a little with my dad and his father and his uncle. When everyone was settled, the meeting began.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Shobhit's POV

I entered the conference room and greeted everyone. Lifting my head, I scanned the room to find her and there she was, sitting next to Arjun uncle.