Introduction:

Hello! Hi! I'm new to making fan fics. This is literally Baby's first fan fic.
If there are mistakes tell me in the comments! I'll gladly fix any!

I am in school still, so the process of making this entirely will be slightly slow.

Also, each chapter will be medium-small sized! Though will all end nicely in my eyes.

This will obviously include Caine and the moon's relationship 
though other characters will be featured in this story!

QNA!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What type of relationship do they have?:

I'd like to imagine that they're very secretive about their relationship.
Not necessarily a "Forbidden Love" trope, it's more like they're ashamed in a way.

How accurate will his be to the characters?:

Ehhhh, I'll try to be very accurate with Caine! (even though we barely had him in the pilot)
And the moon will be in my vision since they only had a few seconds of showtime and one singular line.

Where will this be taking place?:

Slightly before Pomni comes in! Mid-story Pomni will be introduced. I'd like some conversation to be brought up with her!

Why the hell did you make this?:

I'm a hopeless romantic whose personality combines with Caine's
A slightly chaotic though kind've polite in the meantime.
I just really want someone in my life that as beautiful as the moon. 
also, I'm absolutely obsessing over Caine at the moment.

Enough of this! Time to start!

Let us start this story and end with an Encore!