Theboywholived

Likes: 76mil

Likes: 76mil

"Safety first"

{comments}

Dray ) "I've never wanted to ride something more in my life"

Theboywholived) "@Dray - I mean if you wanted to ride the bike you could have just asked"

Dray ) "@theboywholived - fuck the bike I want to ride the rider"

Pansybaby) "I can't be desperate anymore... I have some pride left in me"

Thatguytheo) "@pansybaby - BUT I DONT"

Thatguytheo) "I'm begging, please!!! I'll do anything"

Pansybaby) "I lied to myself I don't have any pride or dignity left in me"

Pansybaby) "WHAT THEO SAID ILL DO ANYTHING!!"

ChooChoo) "I am starting to think only Gryffindor gets blessed with such beauty"

GinGin) "@choochoo - it's a curse and a blessing tbh"

Pansybaby) "@GinGin - she didn't mean you, honey"

GinGin) "@Pansybaby - please you one to talk when all you post in half-naked photos of yourself for validation"

Pansybaby) "@GinGin - I don't need validation when I'm able to lock down two boyfriends. How many do you have Ginevra?"

GinGin) "@Pansybaby - don't know what you thought you were doing there. All that proves to me is you'll open your legs to anyone"

Pansybaby) "@ GinGin - Honey I have class and respect for myself. Don't think we forgot you using a love spell and being Dulu to win Harry's attention"

Loonylovegood) "That just got really fucking intense for no reason"

Dray) "@Loonylovegood - no because why'd she think she was big and bad?"

Pansybaby) "@GinGin - you being real quiet over there cat got your tongue?"

GinGin) "@Pansybaby - bitch please ain't nobody scared of u"

Pansybaby) "@GinGin - Want a repeat of last time bitch?"

_zabini_) "@pasnybaby - that's enough pansy lets not get into trouble here"

Pansybaby) "@_zabini_ - Im sorry babe"

GinGin) "@pansybaby - not so big and bad huh?"

Pansybaby) "@GinGin - FUCKING COME AT ME!! STOP HIDING BEHIND A FUCKING SCREEN"

Choochoo) "@GinGin - Girl it's not worth it leave the sloppy second alone"

Dray) "@ ChooChoo - who the fuck are you calling sloppy second?!"

Pansybaby) @Choochoo - Best not be me or you're going to end up back with mommy and daddy wishing you kept your mouth shut"

Thatguytheo) "@Dray / @pansybaby - both you two enough let it go"

Bookworm) "Now you know it's serious when Theo is not being his usual playful self"

Loonylovegood) "All right y'all let's cool off and sleep on this before y'all do something stupid"

Pansybaby) "Whatever she too fucking scared to do anything anyways"

Dray) "@Pansybaby - come on let's go get some icecream"

Pansybaby) "@dray - meet you soon"