Prologue

Azalea Cassiopeia Potter - Black is the girl who lived and woman who conquered. She is also the mistress of death.

She met hayley when hayley was searching for her family as they spend time together they become close as sisters

Azalea didn't know about hayley's pregnancy . As she was busy saving tom from dying because in her second year she got to know about the truth about tom's true desire and she also got to know that tom was her soul brother and how ron , ginny, molly, Hermione and Dumbledore were stealing money from her and also got to know about how the blacks and potters have been grey and her mother was the heir of Grindlewald.

But Dumbledore Interfered and made lily got adopted by a muggle family. So Azalea is the heir of Potter, black, Grindlewald, rosier, graunt and Slytherin and so many house because of her parents, her parents friends and her ancestors.

Hayley know about Azalea being a core witch as her father was relative of lupin family she also met remus, sirius, tonks , andromeda and teddy as they were family to Azalea. Hayley become a member of Azalea family and she loves her second family but she still wanted to search for her birth family as remus said her to search for her family as her wishes.

Hayley also met the potters and other blacks in their mansion. Azalea , Hayley and little teddy become the favorites of potters, blacks, grindlewald and they also become favorite for walburga which was a surprise for Sirius. They also met tom , regulus and other death eaters.

Azalea also got to know that her parents and regulus had a poly relationship and had her but sirus blood adopted her and Sirius and remus also had a relationship but seperated in good terms.