Act 2

*Scene 1: Amazon Rainforest Chase*

Ace and his team arrive in the heart of the Amazon rainforest, where they believe the Menagerie has hidden the Golden Pegasus. They face jungle dangers, including comically oversized insects and a run-in with a tribe that believes Ace is the chosen one.

Ace Ventura: (wearing tribal garb) Alrighty then, we're making progress!

*They eventually find a clue leading them to their next destination.*

*Scene 2: The Himalayan High Jinks*

The next stop on their journey is the Himalayan mountains, where they face treacherous terrain, avalanches, and an encounter with a reclusive billionaire who has an eccentric collection of animals. The billionaire's assistance comes with its own quirky demands.

*Scene 3: Rival Pet Detective Showdown*

As Ace gets closer to the Pegasus, he crosses paths with a rival pet detective, Victoria Steele. She's determined to beat Ace to the prize and uses her charm and cunning methods to outdo him. Their one-upmanship leads to a series of comedic confrontations.

*Scene 4: Unraveling the Mystery*

Ace begins to piece together the true motives behind the Menagerie's plan. He uncovers that the Golden Pegasus's magical powers are more than just a legend – they have the potential to save endangered species worldwide.

Dr. Wilde: Ace, we must stop the Menagerie and protect the Pegasus!

Ace Ventura: Allllrighty, it's not just a horse-bird thingy; it's a hero for all animals!

*As Ace gets closer to the Menagerie's secret auction, the stakes get higher.*

*Scene 5: The Zoo Showdown*

The climax of Act 2 takes place in a hidden zoo, where the Menagerie plans to auction off the Golden Pegasus. Ace, his team, and Victoria Steele infiltrate the event, leading to a chaotic and hilarious showdown with the Menagerie's henchmen.