Chapter 1: Arrival

First of all, I apologize for being unable to start this sooner, but I had things to do. Second, this is Chomosuke from Konosuba. (I don't own any of this) So here it is. The start of this (hopefully) amazing story.

Y/N's POV

???: "Hey, Hey! Wake up!"

All you could hear was the sound of someone talking and then giggling.

You'd know that giggle anywhere. Before you even opened your bleary eyes as you woke up, you were going to ask Lena why she was in your room, but just before you asked her, she told you to get dressed and go to the loading dock. Typical Lena, always going super fast.

Lena: "I'll explain later like I always do. Oh, and also, she's arriving today and is finally an Overwatch agent. She always wanted to be one, and she achieved her goal.

She looked out into nothing for about a fraction of a second.

Lena: "But that's in the past".

Suddenly she burst out with laughter, for a good three seconds.

Lena: "Anyways, we need to go greet Brigitte."

Y/N: "Lena talks a mile a minute, always has energy, and plays rough", you think passively "Are you sure she'll remember me? The last time we saw each other was on Watchpoint Gibraltar for training, or as you would call it, 'the most boring and slow thing in the history of time itself'" You ask worried that your (maybe former) friend would question who you are.

Lena: "Don't worry, before you woke up, I made a few calls to a special someone" She said with her small giggle.

Y/N: "You're not serious".

Lena: "Ohhhhhh, yes I am"

Y/N: She says that with a little too much enthusiasm. "Don't tell me you did"

Lena: "Uh huh"

Y/N: "Did you really"

Lena: "Yep, is there a pro-" Just then without any warning, you hugged her and thanked her.

Y/N: "Anything for my bestie"

Y/N: "When will she be here?"

Lena: "About 1 hour"

Y/N: "ONLY AN HOUR, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?", you thunder.

You tried to chase her down the hall but she shut the door and blinked away."I better clean up, or else she'll give me one of her looks that could melt steel. Then again, she always laughs after it and doesn't mean it".

15 Minutes

You picked up all of the wrappers on your floor, took out the trash, made your bed, and organized the blueprints on your workbench. After that, you started to make your way to the loading dock. 

You went outside and meditated for a bit and thought, "I want a chocolate bar". Suddenly a Hershey bar fell out of the sky. "Thanks, author"

A/N: No problem lil reader ;)

Time skip brought to you by a fourth wall break (I need to call the repairman after this)

The Full Hour

You made your way down the mountain as you thanked Zenyatta. "धन्यवाद! (Dhan'yavāda!)"

Once you were there you saw Lena and Reinhardt talking and waiting.

Reinhardt: "Fine day isn't it, Y/N" he practically made you go deaf for a second. "Yes, it is" you replied after trying to read his mouth before your hearing came back. You saw Lena whisper into his ear and he eventually said "Ah any friend of Brigitte is a friend of mine. And also a sparing partner!"

Y/N: Everyone laughs so hard while you laugh nervously. Reinhart had a giant suit of armor that made him almost bigger than his voice. They were laughing so hard, didn't see the ship that was carrying your bestie (ok, other bestie sorry Lena), and all went out to greet her.

Sorry this was a bit long of a chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed it. The next one will not be so lo-

Voice#64 "Get on with the new chapter man! I WANT MY CHAPTER!!"

Sorry, he is my roommate and between you and me he's kinda a neet so

Voice#64 "What did you just say about me?" NOTHING anyways byeeeeee