Lime

Kisame stared down to me. I saw pure lust in his predator eyes. He is a man in his need. So i smiled at him remembering his words earlier. Kisame slowly lowered himself, using the backrest as support for his weight. Our eyes locked in each others. I didn't dared to move. Something told me not to. 

"Something is on you pretty mind isn't it? Tell me about that." he said. I shook shyly my head. "I-I don't wanna talk about that." i whispered. Kisame wasn't satisfied with my answer and clicked his tongue. His free hand grasped my chin and hold tight. I felt his strong big hand trying not to crush it. "Answer me." he said strictly. I gulped and tried to shook my head again. It didn't worked. His grip was too tight. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I don't want your pretty mind blocked. It'll affect our fun.." he whispered. 

He wants fun...
Maybe my mind is free after that.

My hands grab his shoulders. Trying to pull him down to me, his strengh is incredible! He clicked his tongue again and moved down to me. His right leg helped to support his weight and shifted between my legs. 

Kisame moved his hand to my neck and kissed me tenderly. I love how his teeth scratched my lips. I wanted to feel his body against mine. His muscles, hard as steel. His scent, who reminds me of iron and salt water... it could make me fall for him. Both of his hands moved under my back and he lifts me up. My legs surrounded his waist and my arms around his neck. Our kiss didn't broke a single moment. My body pressed against his. Kisame squeezed my butt. I moaned. He took the chance and let his tongue explore my mouth. Kisame walked a few steps and pressed me against a wall. I felt his hard buldge pressing against my wet cunt. 

Suddenly was a rough knocking on a door 

We let go off each other. "Are you waiting for someone?" Kisame asked. I shook my head and hid behind his massive back. "No..." i whispered. He clenched his fists, straightens his pants and walked to the door. He stood behind it and showed me to talk to them. 

He is ready to fight... 
Shit it's makes me horny...

I nod and walked up. "Who's there!?" i asked in a strict tone. No answer. My breath quickens. I stared at Kisame in fear. He looked through my spy. His grin became evil. "Open it." he whispers. "What?! Are you crazy?!" i whisper shouted at him. Kisame didn't respond to that. His glare wasn't hunger of sex, it was bloodlust. Pure Bloodlust. It made me shiver. "If i get hurt... you're paying the hospital bill." i whispered. His grin went even wider. I couldn't even open the door one inch - it was pushed from the outside. I fell on my poor butt. 

Five intruders came in. Two got instandly knocked out by Kisame. The three others stared at him. One began to shiver. Kisame grasped another one and threw him through a window. "EKI!" a  voice screamed. "RUN!" the shiver-man said. His buddy didn't want to run and tried to fight Kisame. I saw how Kisame grasped his head and hit at multiple times against a wall. A cracking sound later Kisame stopped and looked at the last one. 

"I'm sorry... i-i didn't know this is your whore-" 

Kisame snapped and smashed the intruder against a wall and used him as a punching bag. I hide my face in my hands. I'm not used to this brutal violence. Hitting - yes but not... that. 

It took a while but Kisame was finally satisfied with the amount of blood at his hands. He turned around to me. "Are you okay? Or am i paying your bill?" he asked still with bloodlusty eyes. I sighed. "You could've told me about your intension... i would've stepped out of the way tho!" i said and pouted. He laughed and stood up. Walked over to me and held his bloody hand at my cheek. Rubbing my cheekbone with his thumb. "Next time okay? But now i want your pretty pussy..." he whispered. 

My cunt is throbbing. 
His raging nature is... hot? 
Am i insane?

I smiled and nodded. He moved furhter down but got shocked with a taser. A bit clowdy minded he looked at me. I gasped and saw how eight police officers barged in. Female officers helped me stand up. 

"Are you okay?" - "He can't hurt you anymore." they said. "LET GO OF ME!" i hissed and looked over to Kisame. Four officers hold him on the ground. Another one cuffed him. "KISA-" - "Kisame Hoshigaki, you're arrested. Everything you say is going to be charged against you. You better call your Attorney." the officer interupted me. 

Five Officers took him away from me. I cried. I wanted him at my side. "NO!" i yelled in tears. "Miss Kawamura, you're safe." a male voice appeared. I turned my head. It was an Uchiha. Not Itachi... Who is this guy?! They brought me to a police car. We're heading to the station... 

~ 03:00 a.m ~

I got fresh clothes and tea. Waiting for the things to happen. The Uchiha came in. With Itachi and Kuraiko. "Thank you Shisui." she said with a smile. Both sit infront of me. "What happend?" Itachi asked. I sighed and told them about five intruders. 

"So... Kisame safed you and ended in handcuffs?" Kuraiko asked. I nodded. "Kisame is not from here. So he's the first one in cuffs. And his backround is not helping in it." Itachi said. "Backround?" i asked. Kuraiko and Itachi sighed at the same time. "He's practiclly living for fights and blood." Kuraiko said. I nodded. "I saw that." i said with a smile. Both looked at me in surprise. "It didn't scared me. I felt safe." i said. 

"You're... crazy." Kuraiko said.