Chapter 5

Third Person POV

BC Sol

"Rise and shine, (nickname)!"

Shasa's voice made you woke up from your slumber. Waking up, stretching out and blinking, trying to remember.

Then, when you realize Valt destroyed your bey, you couldn't help but sighed.

"You okay?" Shasa asked, you look at her, you nodded.

"Hurry your ass up! Let's go eat breakfast! Ange cooked pasta!" Tenchi shouted outside of the dorm. You and Shasa look at each other before chuckled.

"Go take your bath, we'll wait for you at the cafeteria," Shasa said, you nodded. She walk out of the room.

You sighed and remembered what Free told you yesterday.

"You've never let anyone down. Your talent and determination are an inspiration to all of us. And just because your bey got destroyed doesn't mean it's over. We can always build another one together, stronger and better,"

You close your eyes and take a deep breath in and out.

"He's right..." You muttered. "To bring Valt back, I need to rebuild (Bey Name)," your eyes glowed slightly before went to take a shower.

Timeskip

You entered the cafeteria and you saw the others were waiting for you. Taking a deep breath in and out, you walked up to them.

"Morning!" You greeted.

"Morning!"

"You alright?"

"Feeling good?"

"Don't be sad! We'll fix (Bey Name)!"

"Smile, girl!"

"We want you to be happy,"

They all said, made you slightly smile before take a seat beside Free.

"Guys, I have something to say," you spoke, making them look at you, even Free. You took a deep breath in and out.

"Please help me rebuild (Bey Name) again! I really want to save Valt from darkness!" You said, the others was shocked.

"What?!" Shasa gasped.

"You serious?" Tenchi said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Last time, Lui broke your first bey, you were almost suicide!" Rantaro said, wide eyes.

You narrowed your eyes at them before nodded. They look at each other, except Free, they nodded in agreement.

"Sure!"

You smiled.

Timeskip

"Oh? You want to rebuild (Bey Name)?" Raul asked, you nodded. Free placed his hands on your shoulders.

"To be blader again, she has to," Free give out a lazy smile, which made Raul laughed.

"Of course! Come on, let's start rebuild!" Raul said.

"Yeah!" You cheered before walk in the van with Free.

While you, Free, and Raul were building (Bey Name), Kristina went towards the others who were waiting outside of the van.

"Is she?" Kristina asked the others, they nodded.

"I had to admit, she really want Valt back," Shasa said.

"Yeah, they're like two peas in a pod," Silas said.

"Who doesn't," Cuza said.

"But to be honest, I remembered what Valt told me before he left BC Sol," Rantaro sighed and having a flashback.