Calamari

(What inspired this chapter)

Law was soaking in a tub of warm water, soaking away his sore muscles while his spouses were on their monthly date. Alexis refused to let him stay on the ship by himself after the Doflamingo incident so Shachi and Bepo volunteered to stay, as the rest of the crew left.  While Killer and Pen took the all the kids to some kind of play area.

  Law felt relaxed, up until his transponder snail on the counter beside him started to go off. He sighs as he answers it. "What is it Shachi?"
"Captain! A giant octopus is attacking the ship! Its wrapping around it, what do we do? AHHHHH." Law sighs as he jumps out of the tub, grabbing Kikoku as he runs out the door, not wasting time with dressing.
  Law bursts out the door, unsheathing Kikoku as he jumps toward the octopus. He slices through the tentacles one after the other as his 2 crew members sat in shock at the sight of their nude captain. When he had sliced all the tentacles, he stood looking around to make sure the danger had gone.
"Trafalgar Law!" A voice shouts behind him as a wall of fire rose up to cover his lower half. "Why in the world are you naked on deck?" Alexis stood, tapping her foot, a snickering Kid behind her. The crew made sure to avert their eyes so the head captain wouldn't roast them.
"This giant octopus was wrapping around the ship, about to destroy it. I was in the bath so if I stopped to dress, our ship would be badly damaged, but good news is we have enough to make sushi and calamari for dinner!" He says sheepishly.
Her eyes light up at the mention food. "You're the best! But let's get you dressed first." She happily pulled Law by the arm to their room.
"Hey! You are letting him off the hook? You didn't let me off the hook for revealing my junk! You singed it!" Kid gripes. Alexis looks back smiling. "Calamari, Red!" She continues pulling Law before adding, "Besides you did it on purpose, Law's was by accident."

"Hey, bear and whale, chop up those tentacles and take them to the kitchen." Kid barks as he runs after his loves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night the crew sat around their tables eating their dinner. Alexis  sat next to Law, munching happily on her plate full of calamari. Kid sat on Law's other side, still pouting about Law not getting in trouble for being nude in public. Law rolls his eyes at his husband. "Are you still upset, meathead-ya?"
"Yes! You know we are the only ones allowed to see you in all your glory. Punishment should be implemented." Kid crosses his arms.
"I'll just let the giant sea monster destroy the ship next time." Law sighs, rubbing at his eyes.
"No, don't do that." Alexis says in between mouthfuls.
"Look, if you're still so salty about it, then you can punish me later." Law says the last bit quietly, only where his loves can hear.  Kid's face twists with a devious grin as images of what he could do to his husband later. Law immediately regrets saying it.
"Oh, dinner and a show to follow!" Alexis laughs. Law sighs, but smiles at them.
"Do your worst, Eustass-ya."
"Oh I intend to."
Alexis grins as she happily continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later Law was sitting naked in Kid's lap, riding him. His hands were bound, wrapped behind Kid's head for leverage. Kid's hands gripped the smaller's hips tightly as he watched in awe of his husband.
Law's member was an angry red as it bobbed, ring around the base. Kid moved his hand to slap Law on the ass, squeezing a handful of it. It was already red from the spanking he received prior to this. Law moans around the ball gag in his mouth, rolling his hips faster. Alexis had a riding crop in her hands, striking all over Law's body. "Faster, baby." Kid's raspy voice says. Law whines and starts moving his hips faster, Kid's dick hitting his prostate with every move down.
  Alexis gently flicks the riding crop on Law's cock, causing a whimper to escape him. She shares a look with Kid, placing the crop aside. Kid pulled Law off him, laying him on his back. Alexis handed him the vibrator she had pulled from their drawer. Law's eyes widen as Kid slowly pushes it into him, switching it on when it was in place, against his prostate.
  Alexis climbs on top of Law, sinking down on him. Law moaned again as Kid removed the gag from his mouth. "Okay?" Kid pauses to ask. Law nods enthusiastically. "Starting to think you like being punished." Law laughs. That isn't too far from the truth but he would never admit it. "I have something else for you to choke on." Kid holds his cock up to Law's lips. Law opened up and accepted Kid into his wet mouth. Kid groans as his hands tangled in Law's hair.

Kid starts thrusting into Law's mouth at a steady pace. Alexis matches his pace with the movements of her hips, throwing her head back as she did.
Law wants to cum so bad, but that stupid ring wouldn't let that happen. He feels when Alexis hits her peak, walls clenching and her movements slow down to a stop. She slides off him and watches Kid use Law's throat. Law had his fingers and toes clenched into the sheets, hips lifting up to find some kind of reprieve from the constant vibrations to his bundle of nerves.
  Kid cums with a shout, shooting down the throat wrapped around him. Law swallows all he has to give except for the little bit that dribbles down his chin as Kid pulls free. Kid releases the ring and Law shoots out all over himself. He looked thoroughly debauched: hair all messy, cum on his chin and chest and abdomen, bite marks all over his neck and torso, eyes slightly crossed, vibrator still going in his ass.
  Alexis turns the vibrator off, pulling it from inside her raven haired husband. "Good boy." Kid praises as he pulls the smaller man into a kiss. Law whines as Kid pulls back. "Love you so much, gorgeous."
"L-love you." Law pants, still trying to catch his breath. Alexis takes turns kissing them both.
"I love you both." She says as Kid gets up to get a cloth for cleaning. She untied his hands and snuggles up to him, drifting to sleep. After they were clean, Kid snuggles up behind them and joins them in slumber.