a deep apology and then a head start

Ah, yes. I'm back from hell, lil imps! (It's a joke.)

Anyways... uhm.. Hi.

I know I may have disappeared out of existence in my last book I made— which I never finished nor did I decide to ever start it.

Well.. I did start it, I made the book, but it was only just one chapter and never finished it, that was obviously not an excuse just for me to start a book and never finish it...

Look. I will at least try to be active enough to continue this book, enough for me to at least satisfy your brains and built up rage for me (Sorry o_o')

I will try and not keep any of you waiting as much as I can as I write and go on in life.

I'm genuinely and deeply sorry for disappearing when I promised to start writing in my last book last year, that was very stupid of me and... uh... idiotic of me... there is no other excuse that will make up for my mistake.

Now that I've given my apologies, I will be explain what I've been working on and what I've had bottled up in my head for the past year.

(Even though this idea was 3 months ago, I'm just telling what I've been holding up in my brain for awhile. so, no, it wasn't last year.)

For the past few months, I've been quite interested in steampunk, vintage, 1900s, 1800s shows and books lately.
(Separately)

Such as mortal engines, the marvelous mrs. Maisel, enola holmes, Sherlock holmes, etc.

Those types of interests I have led me to have an idea (thus why I made this book in the first place).

Mixing both my interests and idea together, I made monstrously big idea.

Here's what I've had in mind:

A person from the modern world of the 21st century was transported to another world; a world they are somehow familiar to, a world they recognizes from a cartoon they've watched for a while.

As they're left stranded to survive on their own and stuck in this unfamiliar, familiar world, they
(both subconsciously and accidentally) made themselves a potentially successful career for selling inventions of "never before seen objects" without realizing it.

They have An ability. An ability to create and invent modern or vintage objects from any timeline it was created.

As they realize they have made themselves quite infamous, they try to live out of it as much as possible. Finding as many materials and objects as they could to build a time machine to their original world.

But, seeing as it is impossible to dodge such difficult obstacles, having their time spent over a few characters they know from.

Will they be able to go back to their original world or will this new world be her new home.

.
.
.

And yeah, that's my idea ^-^

This book may have some misspelling,
Bad grammar and overly bad explanation, so I can't guarantee you that this will be the best book for you.

That will be all for now. I hope you will like this book and as I've said before I'll try to keep writing this book as much as i can.

Okay.

Bye-bye! ^u^