Chapter 1

📍 42 Prestige LaneCherry GardensSt

📍 42 Prestige Lane
Cherry Gardens
St. Andrew Parish
Jamaica

                     GEORGIA HOLDEN

                     GEORGIA HOLDEN

"Ugh... Bash this isn't going to work." I groaned out.

Aht, aht, aht..

I was now naked sitting cross-legged on the bed while he stood before me his penis erected.

For Sebastian sex meant two minutes of squelching, him groaning then emptying the contents of his penis on my stomach.

I thought the first time when we had sex it was just because he was yearning...

Who did tell mi fih think suh? It's our fifth time and I've reached my climax of not climaxing.

"I mean you're somewhat perfect. It's perfect you just lack skill."

I gestured to his penis.

I was being polite, very, very polite.

I wanted a man, a man who was worth my time, I'm tired of giving men a chance to find out they lack the knowledge to make me cum.

It's nothing complicated, just do what you're supposed to do... correctly.

Bash's only resolution is just to thrust into me, dragging a host of dry, protesting internal organs with him.

What happened to the teachings of pleasure? Foreplay? Making me wet? Jesus a tyad!

And THIS man before me had the audacity to tell his friends that fucking the corpse of a dead woman would've been more reactive.

No but God should a just take a bolt of lightning and gimi one big rass bax cause wah mi a do yah suh?

What the living fuck am I still doing here? Warming his bed?!