.~.~.~.~ 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘-𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥 ~.~.~.~.

'I'LL NEVER FINISH FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU'

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?EVEN WHEN YOU'RE CRYING, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOOTHE WORLD IS BEATING YOU DOWN, I'M AROUND THROUGH EVERY MOODYOU'RE MY DOWNFALL, YOU'RE MY MUSETHE WORST DISTRACTION, MY RHYTHM AND BLUESI CAN'T STOP SINGING, IT'S R...

EVEN WHEN YOU'RE CRYING, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOO
THE WORLD IS BEATING YOU DOWN, I'M AROUND THROUGH EVERY MOOD
YOU'RE MY DOWNFALL, YOU'RE MY MUSE
THE WORST DISTRACTION, MY RHYTHM AND BLUES
I CAN'T STOP SINGING, IT'S RINGING IN MY HEAD FOR YOU
MY HEAD'S UNDER WATER
BUT I'M BREATHING FINE
YOU'RE CRAZY AND I'M OUT OF MY MIND
'CAUSE ALL OF ME
LOVES ALL OF YOU
LOVE YOUR CURVES AND ALL YOUR EDGES
ALL YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS
GIVE YOUR ALL TO ME
I'LL GIVE MY ALL TO YOU
YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING
EVEN WHEN I LOSE, I'M WINNING
'CAUSE I GIVE YOU ALL OF ME
AND YOU GIVE ME ALL OF YOU, OH-OH
GIVE ME ALL OF YOU, OH"

(._.._.._. SYNOPSIS ._.._.._.)

Scarlett Salvatore was her name. The daughter of Giuseppe Salvatore and Lily Salvatore. The younger twin sister to Damon Salvatore and older sister of Stefan Salvatore. It was said that the Salvatore family were the perfect family, they were rich, they had two strong boys, and a beautiful little girl. But behind closed doors they weren't as perfect as they seemed.

Giuseppe would abuse all three of his children and his wife, none of them were able to say anything or else he'd figure out and beat them. Then the day their mother died, Giuseppe's abuse became harder and more constant. Scarlett wanted nothing more than for her brother to get away from their father even if that meant leaving her behind.

Scarlett, the only girl Salvatore, everyone loved her. They loved how sweet, kind, caring, and lovable she was. But growing up with Giuseppe was terrible, the man only wanted boys so the moment Scarlett was born he hated her, abused her more than he ever did Damon and Stefan. He hated her more when she started showing signs of magic and he forced her to quit any magic or he'd kill her himself. Her mother adored her little girl and was thankful for Scarlett because she knew she'd have someone always by her side.

The day she'd find out about her twin brother Damon was going to be a soldier, she was ecstatic for him being able to leave but was sad Damon was her twin, her other half. It hurt thinking about her other half being away from her for a very long period of time.

The day Damon left Scarlett and Stefan stuck together for now on. If you saw Scarlett, you'd see Stefan too. The two had grown an even stronger bond. Scarlett loved her little brother, she saw how much he'd grown into a young man and she was proud but she'd do anything to have Stefan as a little boy again. Stefan adored his older sister, she had become his everything, he wouldn't admit it out loud but since he never truly known his mother, Scarlett had become one for him in his eyes.