love is fake

Flash back

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU DO THAT" i said runing out of breath due go the anxiety "I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU" he slap me across the face multiple times. "Your such a mistake no wonder no one wants you"

At school

"Its like what the hell why did he just randomly leave?" I said annoyed about stefan leaving last night bonnie reply back. "Maybe he had to go you never know or he has a deep secret" i sigh then look over at him "hey stefan why did you leave last night?" I said "i had to go sorry i should have told you" he said quickly" i sigh again and shouted at him "THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER STEFAN I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I DONT LOVE YOU... i never loved you" i left the room over time i regret what i said to him i texted him "hey sorry about earlier..." he seen the text and replied back "hey its fine it was my fault i left because my grandma was in the hospital and i wanted to see her" i looked at the message in shocked i quickly replied "omg i am so sorry i hope everything okay i am so sorry for breaking up with you" he smiles "its fine can we still date" i smiled and i type back "of course. i have to go see ya later"

At the hospital
"Grandma please dont die" stefan said crying his eyes out scared of losing his grandma "honey please dont be sad i will be okay just please take good care" she was really ill and stefan didn't know how much time she had left

Flash back
"Mommy" elena with tears in her eyes wanting her mommy. Her mother slap her "SHUT UP YOU MISTAKE" her mother's boyfriend slap elena screaming with a elevated voice

At home
The thought of trauma fulled my brain i took deep breaths. Nothing work
Its like a never ending game
It was always the same...

Elena notice a book on her desk that she never read before....