My Version: Spider-Man 4

Intro                                                                       Welcome my fellow Watchers of the Multiverse to a brand new series called My Version where I write my own take on pop culture content including upcoming movies, tv shows and video games as well as cancelled projects that will never see the light of day. Today we're going to start this series with the iconic project that was scheduled to be released on 5/6/11 Spider-Man 4 with Sam Raimi returning as director but with my own twists. This is going to be an amazing series and I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. That being said sit back comfortably, relax and enjoy my version of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4.

                                                                                                      Story                                                                                       3 years have passed since Venom's death at the cost of Harry. During the last few years the villains have kept on appearing in the city such as Rhino, Shocker, Prowler and the Stilt-Man but the web-slinger stopped all of them sending them to prison. Sandman has gone into hiding taking care of his daughter in secret. Peter has become a scientist working for Dr. Connors and crime rates have been low now that Spider-Man has stopped all crime but the trouble will arrive sooner or later. Oscorp is now under the hands of an unknown individual while on the other hand Ned Leeds now resides in the abandoned Osborn residence little did he know that somewhere in that mansion a secret lies within it. Meanwhile, Peter and MJ were on a date at a restaurant (the same one from Spider-Man 2) when Peter's spider-sense started tingling. He heard loud explosions from outside and he ran to see what was going on. Peter and MJ couldn't believe the sight. In a flashback to hours prior, Ned discovered the goblin base and realizing what Norman and Harry have done and that Spider-Man supposedly killed the both of them Ned decided to wear the same suit Norman did but this time with a white color becoming the Hobgoblin. Peter goes to suit up as Spider-Man and sends MJ and his Aunt May to somewhere safe. Peter arrives at the scene of the explosion and sees the Hobgoblin who reminds him a lot of Norman but this goblin had a white suit. Spider-Man and Hobgoblin would then clash in battle that would result in Spider-Man being brutally defeated and leaving him severely injured along the way. Spider-Man returns to his apartment to recover from his injuries and the Hobgoblin disappears. The next day Peter wakes up to find a terrible sight. The dead body of Captain Stacy with a sign made of his own blood. "Meet me tonight or everyone in this city dies". With that Peter put his suit up and went to meet the Hobgoblin in the same roof where he met the goblin all those years ago. The Hobgoblin introduced himself as Ned Leeds but this time he knew that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. Peter removed his mask and was surprised to know that Ned knew his identity. Ned offered him the same deal Norman did but Peter denied it so instead of capturing MJ Ned captured Gwen and Peter and Ned had another tough battle that left Peter beaten and Ned killed Gwen by dropping her just like in TASM 2. Ned flys off and leaves Peter to grieve over Gwen. Days later, after the Staceys funeral Peter decides to finally get revenge on Ned for killing the Stacys not before going to check up on Dr. Connors to see how he was doing. Before Peter left Dr.Connors showed Peter an experimental serum he was working on testing on animals to great success. Peter told him to be careful with that serum in case it was poisonous and thus Peter seeing the destruction the released villains were causing throughout the city departed to the old warehouse where he fought Norman saving civilians long the way but this time he would wait for the Hobgoblin. Meanwhile, Ned as Hobgoblin arrived at the state prison and destroyed it liberating the villains. Hobgoblin, Rhino, Shocker, Prowler and Stilt-Man united becoming the Sinister 5 and arrived at the warehouse where Spider-Man awaited them. Ned said that Spider-Man would now fall and the epic battle would begin. Spider-Man was now equally matched against the villains but now Hobgoblin was the one getting beaten with Spider-Man to the point where Peter used the glider knocking Shocker out and brutally cutting Hobgoblin's legs falling to the ground. Afterwards, Spider-Man detains Stilt-Man, defeats Prowler and exchanges punches with Rhino who is unable to defeat him. The police arrived at the scene neutralizing Rhino and arresting the villains sending them all to Ravencroft. The city cheered on for Spider-Man for saving the city and their lives while a legless Hobgoblin was put in a totally isolated jail. Sometime after, Peter Parker decides to take a break as Spider-Man and the film would end with MJ and Peter planning to go to London to spent their summer vacation there. The mid-credits scene would reveal that Aunt May wasn't herself but rather Mysterio and that the real Aunt May was captured thus setting up the next film and the post-credits scene would see Dr.Connors working on the project from earlier this time experimenting with genetics on animals and inventing a advanced version of the serum thus setting up his transformation into the Lizard in the 6th film...

                                                                                                        THE END!                                                                      And that is going to be My Version of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4. This was a series that I wanted to do for sometime now mainly because as us Spider-Man fans know we all anticipated this film's 2011 release but unfortunately it got cancelled and I was like ¿you know what? Why not do a series where I can talk about cancelled and/or upcoming projects and based on this story it might end well. Like you'll saw in the ending our next villain will be Mysterio, then the Lizard and much later Kraven the Hunter. The Vulture and Black Cat will eventually appear but in a later installment because for my version of Spider-Man 4 I wanted to primarily end the goblin arc because Raimi did leave a teaser in the previous film for Hobgoblin so now the goblin arc is done and we got rid of all those minor villains that Raimi knew he would never use like Rhino, Shocker etc. So we all that said let me know what you'll think of this and let me know which my version did you want me to do next because Sam Raimi's Spider-Man will continue with Spider-Man 5-10 and then I have planned TASM 3-10 + the Sinister 6 spin off not to mention a pre-write on the MCU's Spider-Man 4, Avengers the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars and better yet Insomniac Games's Spider-Man 3 so be on the lookout for all that content and more my versions and what ifs coming soon. As for me these are only my stories. I observe everything that happens but I can't, won't and not even think about interfering because I am daniel306gaming the Watcher and I'm a 17 yr old who makes Marvel content just for you guys. See you'll soon.