Gem

My name is Kirti. I am 26 years old. I am a simple girl with a simple life. I could never expect what destiny had in for me.

It was a pleasant morning, I was sleeping on my bed. Few days ago I found a gem on the corner of a river in my home town and brought it home. I was playing with it. I usually wear crop tops in my home.

I threw it up and it fell on my abdomen in my navel. I closed my eyes. The cold gem gave me chills the moment it fell into my belly button.
'Uhhh', a moan left my mouth. Suddenly, a light glowed from the gem. It filled the entire room. I went blind due to the light for some time. I don't know what happened, but I fell unconscious.

When I got up I was in a room. I looked around, it was strange. I was in a boy's room. I heard steps and suddenly the door opened. It was a boy, he looked down at me and got stunned. I was lying down on the floor. He looked at me shocked for some time and his eyes got glued to a specific part of me. I didn't understand where he was looking and looked down. My belly was exposed as I was in a crop top. Then it struck me that I was in a crop top and this was not my room. His eyes were specifically glued to my navel.

I forgot to describe my abdomen. I have a flat belly with sexy curves. And in the middle of my stomach, there it sits, my queen, my navel. My navel is deep. Its round and the perfect shape, it could drive the strongest men onto their knees.

He was glued to my navel. He was staring it. That made my belly tense and sweat. I pulled my belly in to protect it from his gaze. My belly turned into a concave which amazed him more. I looked at him and then realised. Where is the gem? I looked down it was not in my navel.

He slowly came out of the trance and asked 'La..Lady, who are you?'

I stood up and answered him,'My name is Kirti. Can you please tell me where I am?'.

He looked around and said,'My room'.

Me: 'How did I get into your room?'

He: 'I don't know. I should ask you that.'

That's when my stomach growled. He looked at my stomach. I again got anxious and pulled in my belly. He saw it.

He: 'W..Wait, let me bring something to eat.'

After some time he came in with food. I sat down and ate. After I finished he started asking questions.

He: 'So what are you doing in my room?'

She: 'I don't know. I was in my room and suddenly I am in your room'

I asked him his name.

He: 'My name is Robby, I am 21 years old. I might look younger but I was born in 2059.'

I was shocked.

Me: 'Wait, which year is this?'

He: '2080.'

I was completely shocked. How is this possible? Is this some joke?

I panicked and started running. When I came out of the house, the neighborhood was same as my house but things changed. I looked back at the house. I was shocked to see it was my house but it has changed a lot.

Me: 'This is my house but it looks so different.'

He: 'This is my grandmother's house. After she died I am staying here.'

Me: 'What was your grandmother's name?'

He: 'Kirti Basu.'

I was shocked after hearing that. It was my full name.

'That is me', I said in a low voice.

He: 'What?'

I went back to the bedroom. I showed him how it happened.