Chapter 3

All Characters belong to Cassandra Clare

---------------------------------------------------------

When opening his eyes, it took several seconds for Will's eyes to adjust to the light but he already knew this was going a horrible day.

After finishing his daily morning coughing fit, he slowly sat up trying not to cause another fit. Upon sitting up, Will saw Jem was also slumped in the armchair next to his bed, rubbing the sleep out of this eyes.

"Was it worth staying by my side all night?" Asked Will wondering if was worthy of Jem, wondering if he was worth any friends at all. "Of course it was worth it." Mumbled Jem who was still questioning his new feelings for his parabatai.

Then Will who was trying to change the subject, suggested the Jem leave and meet him at breakfast which was in twenty minutes. Jem agreeing with Will, left him to get changed and exited the room.

After hearing the door close, Will stood up slowly slipping on his clothes, dreading the conversation he promised Jem at breakfast.

Will realised he was late to breakfast so the rushed out of his room and only when he was within earshot of the dining room, he slowed his pace.

When entering he saw Jem and Tessa having a friendly conversation. Unknown to Jem was the pain Will felt as he heard Tessa laughing along to all of Jem's jokes because it was painful obvious to Will that Tessa had a crush on Jem.

Will stood by the doorway for what felt like hours to him but in reality he only stood there for a few seconds before Charlotte invite him in.

When Will sat down, all eyes were on him. Questions were being asked from all sides but all he heard was a string of words. Loud coughs erupted from Will's lungs, suddenly there was silence and when Will looked up, all he saw was their faces which were full of pity and worry.

He couldn't stand that so he told them the truth...

Sorry for the wait I have school so it's going to be slow updates. I changed my name, I used to be Cinder but now I am Julian. (Still the same person)

( pronouns : She/her)

-Julian