Indominus Rex

The pronouns used are he/she.....
If you want a different pronoun, then imagine it in your mind while reading.
It is my choice to simply not use they/them pronouns...as this is my story.

The group were still in those glass spheres. Gray and Zach were looking at the other dinosaurs.

The next thing that happen was danger. The dinosaurs around them were running away from something.

The good news was that the gyrosphere was safe and avoided by the dinosaurs running. The bad news is that there were more dinosaurs than expected in an area. The extra dinosaur was the newly made one.

The Indominus Rex was coming our way. It had cracked the sphere with it's teeth like it was not made very well to protect anyone from danger.

"Come one," Gray said as he pulled us out of the glass sphere. He was the last one to get out alive. We ran for their lives because the dinosaur right behind them.

"Come back little ones. I just want to make you my friends. The littlest is going to be my child, and the other males would be still alive if they are the hatchling's friends. Don't you leave me! This island is full of strangers that could be dangerous. You need to be careful! I want to protect the hatchling." the dinosaur said right behind Y/n.

After hearing the I-Rex say that, Y/n thought of going towards her because she might be telling the truth. She might want to be protective of the ones she cares for. Also, she would not harm anyone if Y/n said that they are friendly and his/her friends.

However, the case wasn't that great. Zach had Y/n attached in a hug to make sure he/she doesn't fall behind, and Gray was sort of behind them. They couldn't understand what the Indominus Rex had said, but Y/n can sure can.

Y/n had no idea how to communicate with them, so he/she just stayed quiet and hope for help.

Then there was another dinosaur that tried to take down the Indominus Rex.

"What are you doing? Stop it before you could get injured! Please miss! Stop it!" Y/n tried to reason with the ankylosaurus that attacked the Indominus Rex.

"Go on little ones, I would be okay. There is nothing to worry about. I got this situation handled with." the new dinosaur said.

The attacked had at least given some time for Zach and Gray to learn of a plan of escape for the time being.

"Okay, the plan is that if the dinosaur couldn't make it, then we would run this way. This is a clear direction to avoid anymore danger from whatever that dinosaur is called. Now, we try to hide for the time being just in case anything goes wrong." Zach explained the plan.

So, they were hiding behind a log to see what is happening during the fight. The hiding locations switched every once in a while in case of being noticed in the fight.

The terrible news is that the ankylosaurus had lost and knocked out because of the Indominus Rex. So, Zach, Gray, and Y/n ran away.

They stopped at one point because there was a waterfall in front of them. Zach and Gray jumped into the water. Y/n was about to jump down, but the Indominus Rex had caught him/her in her teeth.

The good news is that the brothers made the fall and survived. The bad news, but it could be good, is that Y/n was stuck with the Indominus Rex for company.

"Where are we going? What are you going to do with me? Am I ever going to see my friends again? Please answer me!" Y/n cried out to the female dinosaur. Y/n feared the thought of never seeing his/her friends for a long time.

"It is going to be okay little one. You should not worry too much about life now. Now, go to sleep and ignore any problems you have." the Indominus Rex said. She was trying to calm down his/her worries about what was going to happen in the future.

They traveled on their journey to who knows where. The Indominus Rex is happy to be in the company of Y/n, so she was going to take it slow for awhile.

Y/n just hope no one else would get hurt in the future.