Chapter 1~ The Boy At The Door

~~~~~NOT PROOF READ~~~~~

Millie has just left to go to the store and you heard a knock on the door. You knew Millie has her keys so you looked through the peep hole, a very attractive boy was standing at your door. Millie had said that one of her friends might come over and if she wasn't home to open the door.

You open the door and he greeted you with a dreamy smile. "Hi i'm Louis. Is Millie home?" he asked.

"Not right now sorry she just went to the store she should be back soon. Do you want to come in? I'm Y/N btw"  You responded 

he smiled and said "sure if you don't mind" you let him in and you sat on the couch then he said "Millie Has told me a lot about you, but she never told me you were this pretty."

Your face went bright red and the butterflies in your stomach were going crazy "thank you" you smiled "You are very handsome yourself"

Millie walked in and said "Y/N i see you've already met Louis" 

"Hi Millie yes i have." you said 

"hey Millie you never told me your sister was this pretty!" Louis said 

"You never asked"

"ok well im going to go back to my room if you need me" 

"ok" they said 

when you got to your room you went on your phone and found out everything you could find about him. you found out that he as to sisters (millie and issie >>>>>>>>>) and is an actor (this is before enola holmes came out) he is 16 years old and lives in london. 

he seemed nice and you wanted to get to know him better.