AN OC WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL

WARNING: THIS OC MIGHT CAUSE DISTURBANCE TO SOME READERS, (A LITTLE BIT OF GORE AND SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE OCS ORIGIN STORY) IF U WANT, PLS SKIP TO THE DRAWING.

This is the hardest oc i've ever made, heres why:

-NO TRAUMA

-NO LGBTQ

-NO MAGIC/SCIFI

the idea was so hard to come up with i wanted to do a boxer but i added trauma then i wanted to do a nintendo-like character with giant gloves but I made him gay. 

So now i present you... *drumroll*... an oc with nothing! A perverted, french cannibal! Chef Leonardo...wait for the full name...von Decapitated, because that name sounds badass and he chops people's heads off.

He experienced no trauma, he is just nuts. I wanted a psycho clown at first but the origin had childhood trauma, so, i got a different type of psycho...perverted psycho. No lgbtq either, unlike my pan/gay/bi/... ocs, Leonardo is a boob man. No magic and no scifi, the guy kills people with kitchen tools. 

His origin doesn't involve trauma, lgbtq and/or magic/scifi. His origin: hes a classy french guy who always cooked alone, he never cooked with other people before. When he got hired to cook for this fancy restaurant, he had to work in a kitchen with a bunch of other people. After a few hours of being in a hot, steamy kitchen with slightly attractive, sweating coworkers, he looked over at a female coworker and bit her in the neck, leaving teeth marks and blood. He didn't regret his actions, he took his butcher knife and stuck it in her chest. He chopped her head off as others ran away from him. He sucked on the skin, enjoying the heat as he left hickeys over her clavicles and bite marks on her breasts. For a few seconds, he felt the pleasure of sexually sucking on a dead woman's chest. With a mouth full of blood and flesh, he knocked over some gasoline that he found in a corner, dragging the woman's body behind him. He wanted to be left alone with the body. The kitchen slowly burned down and for a few minutes, he stayed there, watching the corpse heat up. And thats when he ate his first human. 

Okie, so, theres no trauma whatsoever there, hes just naturally a frickin maniac, I mean the guys crazy af. He humped the rest of his victims ofc, he didnt hump the first one because it was his first time.

 He humped the rest of his victims ofc, he didnt hump the first one because it was his first time

Part 2???

Btw, im making part 2 of finding poses on Pinterest.