1

I groaned. Class was about to start and these idiots here are throwing paper planes around.

Some boys are standing on their desks. I hope they slip and fall.

I turned my head to the window on the left side and immediatly scrunched my nose.

I forgot the class bitches are sitting there. I rolled my eyes as I watched them applying Make up on their faces. As if they don t already have a whole truck of this shit on their faces.  I actually have nothing against make-up. I wear mascara myself. But just that. I prefer something light that doesn't completely change the face. I turned my head back to the front.

I hope the teacher comes soon. My best friend Chaeyoung wasn t here. Where is this baboon!?

I hope she comes, I don t wanna die here alone inbetween of this zoo of monkeys..

The door swung open and the teacher walked in.

Fuck this betrayer of best friend.

I grabbed my phone out and opened the screen under my desk and started writing a message.

Me: You monkey! How dare you left me alone rott in this class!?

I tiped on send, of course not without a meme.

I waited almost 10 Minutes, but I got no reply.

She is probably slumbering in peace while I'm starting to panic here.

I sighted and put my phone in my pocket.

Everyone stood up to greet the teacher and so did I. The lesson started and I took out my pen to take notes.

Math lessons are hell, but biology alone is even more fucked up.

That guy who calls himself teacher is currently talking about DNA. I dropped my head into my hands, because my head is playing the song DNA on repeat. The whole fucking lesson.

A hour later. The Bell rang. Fucking finally.

I picked up my bag and belongings and made my way to the next lesson.

I was walking down the long hallway that led me to English class until I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and halleluja. Chae finally gave some of her precious time to reply me.

I opened the chat.

Chae my moron: WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU GET MY NUMBER? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Me: GuRl cAlM YoUr nUtS! wHy u tExTiNg mE iN tHiS tOnE?

Me: Chaeyoung It s me who should be angry! You left me alone in this fuckin class!

Chae my moron: I m not Chaeyoung..